Reviews for Too Far Gone
Great story! I really enjoyed it D
unthinkable chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
hearts; hearts; hearts;
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
LMAO ginny at the end XD

o and i believe her actual name is Ginevra, and not Virginia? ]

anyway, another job well done! 3
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Very Nice!
Emma James chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
ron you muppet he let it all slip out to his parents
dannieyankee chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Yo, foo. I would appreciate a reply.

Okay, so here's a list of things Wrong and Right with your story.

1: Before or after a name, there is acomma. For instance, "Hi Harry how are you?" is incorrect. You should study Grammar and Punctuation more before you write another story. It should be "Hi, Harry, how are you?".

2: The plot moves too quickly throughout the 'I'm a lezbo' part of the story - it doesn't happen that quick, and people aren't as thick as you think.

3: If you wanted her parents to find out in the story, don't make it so stupid. "Ron accidentally let it slip?" NO. Make the dad walk in on them or something.

4: Don't make Ginny (GINERVA, NOT VIRGINIA) so okay with talking to her parents about sex.

Rights of the story:

1: Lusty. Sexy D

2: All the characters

3: Bill portrayed correctly for once

4: Molly portrayed okay

5: ...I can't say this enough. SEXY

I might be in the same dilemma Gin is in, so whatever. But D

It was actually a good story, and you like writing. Just fix that punctuation and don't make things so convenient for the plot. Don't be a lazy writer!

alizaleven chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This is such a great fic... I loved it!
Saori102490 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved IT! This piece is great..I especially loved the ending..what a thrill for'em..
Camo-Bi-Jo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Very Spicey I LOVED It It was the Best Hermione Ginny Femslash I've read in a WHILE. Keep up the good work. Excellent Read :)
floatingondamaris chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
The best fic i've read tonight!
EvilRegalBri chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Hate're so good. why god damit why? :P

I want to be as good as you, thats my life long dream...*cough*

nahh lol its good. lovely one-shot...

Runmaru chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That was great and amazing. I love it and want to read other stories about these two girls. Good job.
Dana chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I just read your fic today and I love it so much! Your writing skills are truely amazing. You have a gift. Ginny/Hermione is my favorite pairing and you took it to a whole new level. Beautifully written an A on my grading scale! Tremendous job!
Forsaken Elf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005