Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: The Battle City Chronicles
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 26 . 6/29/2012
I wished Harold had one that dual aganst Joey. Sorry but if Harold wasn't in a sad state he would have won. Also how is The Yugioh Avatar secrets of the Pharough doing?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 65 . 6/28/2012
Kaiba has the tournament fixed. Poor Harold he should have got to the finals. Also what joey siad was not nice.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 35 . 6/28/2012
Like it.
D.J. Scales chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
Love that Inferno Reference from Beast Wars. No doubt about that. And I'm loving this story.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
Where does that 'Inferno' reference come from?
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 67 . 5/12/2009
That was AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
SulliMike23 chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
I need to correct you on the type of monster "Twin-Headed Fire Dragon" is Phantom. Despite the name, Twin-Headed Fire Dragon is actually a Pyro-type monster.
SulliMike23 chapter 25 . 3/27/2006
After seeing this chapter of the Battle City Chronicles of your Avatar series, I might want to sugest an alternate way for Chris to use Final Countdown. There is a trap card called "Pyro Clock of Destiny"; what it does is that it can move a turn count forward by 1 while the turn it's activated continues normally. If you had added three of this trap card in Chris' deck, it would've worked the same way you had Time Wizard. But just in case of a future duel that involves Chris you can use this information.
Nexus of Dark World chapter 22 . 2/10/2006
Slifer is LV10 not LV 11
Nexus of Dark World chapter 12 . 2/9/2006
Fantanstic fanfiction, the including of Harold and the avatar is totally original, keep up the writting, i think you have me hooked.
SulliMike23 chapter 26 . 1/8/2006
I've been taking a look at this chapter for a while and I can only assume you got the idea of what Joey said about duelists and fighters from G Gundam. OH BTW, if I'm not mistaken Joey called Weevil Inferno. I can only assume one other caracter with that name and same kind of loyalty to a "queen" and thats Inferno from Beast Wars.
Shun Usagi chapter 67 . 8/28/2005
Well that was a goo ending Phantom,and now to the Noah Arc
chibineko chapter 67 . 8/28/2005
YAY, I kinda like the virtual world episodes because Tristan gets turned into a monkey, *hehehehe* -

Anywho, this was a great chapter please start up the next thingy soon. -
John chapter 64 . 8/26/2005
Nice. Of course I saw kiaba winning.
chibineko chapter 64 . 8/25/2005
YAY, This was a very good update. I can't wait for the next one. - Please update soon -