Reviews for Rogue's Gallery
sara-nadia chapter 35 . 5/27
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I'm loving your story. I don't think Rogue/Wolverine stories are always so convincing, but this one definitely is so far.
crystalstar1999 chapter 35 . 5/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
NemaLynne chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I just want to say that I love your take on Scott. Often in Rogue/Wolverine stories he is made to look like a jealous fool. This just makes me smile.
Nema
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Not sure what bobby could have done in freezing the entirety of Alkali Lake. But I understand that's a setupz. Also not sure Professor would have taken liberties with information from people's minds. On the other hand you did a really good job with Rogue's promotion. I can't wait to see how she grows!
NightThestral383 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
This was definitely an interesting chapter! Loved how everything seemed so real and intense in the dream state. I really liked how you pictured their confined spaces. Haha, David in Rogue's bedroom. And I liked how Marie pictured Erik in her head. That was a nice change. :) good job!
NightThestral383 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Loved this chapter! Love the story so far. Adorable chapter ending btw :)
Ceu Praca chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
I shall await the next chapter with great anticipation. :D
GhibliGirl91 chapter 35 . 3/21/2012
Damn it, ran out. I subscribe in hope!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh hullo, I appear to be lurking around your fics :P It helps that you've covered a few of my favorite fandoms.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 35 . 10/5/2011
Woo hoo! I'm loving it, hon! You know, when I first watched the movies I was enthralled by any scene between Rogue and Wolverine. I thought it was so sweet as it was, but I had the little bit in the back of my mind thinking 'What if? If she was older? Could it? Please?' I'm so pleased I'm not the only one thinking that way.

I'm having such fun imitating Rogue's accent. I'll just sit there and mutter her lines complete with accent. It's entertaining!
Piggy Kun chapter 35 . 8/2/2011
More please, it's hard finding good Rogan stories, so I'd love to see what happens next!
Introverted-Verses chapter 35 . 7/26/2011
...well, must've been one looong week then huh? And its still going...shame, really...its such a good story...and dont get me wrong, i'm glad I found it and read it, but i wished you'd finished before leaving it...

If you get this please tell me if your going to continue! I just need to know...
WailFin chapter 35 . 7/15/2011
N'awwwwwwh. D: You abandoned it. Kinda pisses me off because this is a great X-Men story. If you ever see this review maybe you could pick it up again? I'd really appreciate it. .
pagan-seijou chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
I had to break my silent readership to tell you this: Excellent use of the word "insoucient." Beautiful. The grammar nazi in me is thrilled. And this story is the reason I'm actually postponing my morning coffee run. It's brilliant. I shall continue reading happily.

pagan-seijou