Reviews for MegaTokyo: NewGames
CalicoVall chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was awsome! A little out of touch with the current story line, but that's because you finished it two years ago so that's understandable.
Aviantei chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
WAI! i loved your work! You kept the charcters just the way they were meant to be and added some new faces as well. i loved piro's comments on needing therapy, junpei's entrance and largo's attempts to remove his pants while stuck in a mech. the lack of quots in the last chapter was a slight drawback, though. Please write more stories! :)
Thunderboom chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ph34r t3h l335 0f M3g4T0ky0!

MegaTokyo forever!

Awesome story, by the way.
deepreader chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Whoa. This fanfic is so totally l33t! I love it, I love it! The entire idea not only fits with the rules of the universe, it's also engaging and, for lack of a better word, entrancing. I honestly though that Largo could take that thing, lol. But it would take Ping and, for a bit of spice, my OCs to destroy that thing. Great read.

God bless and keep writing!
This is my name chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
considering there are a whole 7 MegaTokyo fics on the website, i figured i would leave a review :)
Treuan chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
I... you... It... ... ... *Tackle-Hugs the author* FWEE! AWESOME! SERIOUSLY! AWESOME! AMAZING!
gliitch chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
wow,you kept their characters in til the very end, good on you!
gliitch chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
no, ur evil! largo must live! let him live! i dont care if he has to becum one of miho's undead just let him live!

gr8 story btw
blblblblblblbllblblblb chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
ah ha... a little reliving of "Chapter 0" there... loving it.

rly, loving it.

Jay
Encrypter chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Nice plot, there.
Encrypter chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I like this. Though some parts of it seem a little dry, a little too much like a summary of the original, rather than a novelization. But I think that you have potential.
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
HAHA! Guess who? mentalageof_4 from LJ land. Damn, you're a much better writer than I am, and even though I badly wanted to flame you out of jealously, I guess I can't, since you know (approximately) where I live.

Seriously, this chapter is a great start to what promises to be an engaging story. Also, since this is a sparse fandom here on ff dot net, you've done well to include a bit of background. Can't wait to read the rest!
Alonea Metallium chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
w00t! new chappie! Looks like its time for Largo to kick some ass. This is definately a good Megatokyo fanfic...actually this is the first I have ever seen and you have done it justice for sure. Kudos to you! Update soon!
Alonea Metallium chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
its good to see a good mt fic. please finish it. my psp commands it.
JinjoJess chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
Wow, I'd almost given up hope on finding decent fics on this site, but you proved to be a pleasant surprise.

While I really, really hate Piro, I love the characters of Ping and Miho and their strange relationship. I find it extremely intriguing, and I'm glad someone else thought so too.

Kudos on your writing style, which carries voice and few grammatical errors (there actually could be none, but that's pretty unusual for any fic). All the non-canon material you added to the story fits with the continuity, and none of the actual MT cast are OOC, which is quite refreshing. Though there were some places where the syntax was a little awkward, I can excuse this since it rarely occurs.

Basically, a great story and please keep working on it!

(Don't be like me and leave readers with ridiculous amounts of time between chapters, haha)