Reviews for MegaTokyo: NewGames
Gamernut12 chapter 1 . 7/26
Not bad so far, I must say. It captures the feel of the comic rather well. I've read the comic and this story goes in a different direction. I consider this a good AU.
CalicoVall chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was awsome! A little out of touch with the current story line, but that's because you finished it two years ago so that's understandable.
Aviantei chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
WAI! i loved your work! You kept the charcters just the way they were meant to be and added some new faces as well. i loved piro's comments on needing therapy, junpei's entrance and largo's attempts to remove his pants while stuck in a mech. the lack of quots in the last chapter was a slight drawback, though. Please write more stories! :)
Thunderboom chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ph34r t3h l335 0f M3g4T0ky0!

MegaTokyo forever!

Awesome story, by the way.
deepreader chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Whoa. This fanfic is so totally l33t! I love it, I love it! The entire idea not only fits with the rules of the universe, it's also engaging and, for lack of a better word, entrancing. I honestly though that Largo could take that thing, lol. But it would take Ping and, for a bit of spice, my OCs to destroy that thing. Great read.

God bless and keep writing!
This is my name chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
considering there are a whole 7 MegaTokyo fics on the website, i figured i would leave a review :)
Treuan chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
I... you... It... ... ... *Tackle-Hugs the author* FWEE! AWESOME! SERIOUSLY! AWESOME! AMAZING!
gliitch chapter 9 . 4/10/2007
wow,you kept their characters in til the very end, good on you!
gliitch chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
no, ur evil! largo must live! let him live! i dont care if he has to becum one of miho's undead just let him live!

gr8 story btw
blblblblblblbllblblblb chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
ah ha... a little reliving of "Chapter 0" there... loving it.

rly, loving it.

~Jay
Encrypter chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Nice plot, there.
Encrypter chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I like this. Though some parts of it seem a little dry, a little too much like a summary of the original, rather than a novelization. But I think that you have potential.
Mom the Manga Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
HAHA! Guess who? mentalageof_4 from LJ land. Damn, you're a much better writer than I am, and even though I badly wanted to flame you out of jealously, I guess I can't, since you know (approximately) where I live.

Seriously, this chapter is a great start to what promises to be an engaging story. Also, since this is a sparse fandom here on ff dot net, you've done well to include a bit of background. Can't wait to read the rest!
Alonea Metallium chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
w00t! new chappie! Looks like its time for Largo to kick some ass. This is definately a good Megatokyo fanfic...actually this is the first I have ever seen and you have done it justice for sure. Kudos to you! Update soon!
Alonea Metallium chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
its good to see a good mt fic. please finish it. my psp commands it.