Reviews for Assignment: Love
DarkMage6 chapter 9 . 4/13/2006
YAY!

You finished! And I loved the ending!
Jaime chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
what a sweet story! i can't get enough Taker fics!
obsessedbeauty chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
I've loved this story since the beginning and I loved the ending, as well! My favorite part had to be Mark calling Kathie's mom, before Kathie had even given him an answer. That was really cute and I enjoyed reading this story from start to finish. Any ideas on a sequel? :)
Dreaming Egypt chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Again? E gads! More! LOL Please with the writing of more. I love the way you write. Your descriptions draw me in and the stories have left me guessing. I've added you to my favorite author thingy now. I can't wait to see more.
Bingobaby chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
Girl I love this story. Keep up the great work and write more soon, cause this is getting too good.
Rey Mysterio's Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Cheif Masters? Are you a Diagnosis Murder fan. Really good. I like it.
DarkMage6 chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
O.o

Please tell me she is okay!
DarkMage6 chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
Wow. I like it. Please update soon!
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
This is a very good story. Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Bingobaby chapter 6 . 5/21/2005
Sounds like it is going to get more interesting as it goes. Please post more soon.
Jess420 chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
This is by far my favorite of your stories. I can't wait to find out who is terrorizing Mark and Lucky. Please post more soon! You've done a great job so far.
Rebeca Cena chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
OMG! I love this STORY...PLEASE..PLEASE UPSATE TONIGHT or son! Luv ya...best writer...lol

Lata my NinJa!

I LOVE JOHN CENA!
ChicagoKnockout chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
Uh oh this situation is not turning out well. I hope Mark gives Randy a well-deserved beating for what he did to Kathie! Update soon!

Stephanie
viper-sa chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
That poor thing, dying to read the next chap :)
bkerbunny chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
AH another cliffhanger! lol

I'm glad you had her come clean to mark... I'm just wondering how he will handle the truth...

Update soon