Reviews for Secret Admirer
soulsister chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Awesome job on this story. I really loved it. I really liked the fact that you let Melody end up being Mark's secret admirer. They are a way cuter couple then her and that idiot Cena. Kudos on a job well done. You need to do a sequel to this story to let us know how Mark and Melody's marriage is working out.
RandyOrtonRules62 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Aww cute fanfic
XxRavynxX chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
OMG I love it, so cute.
TakerTakeMe chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
I can't believe it's over already! *sobs* But I loved the ending, I'm such a sucker for happy endings. This was a great story!
obsessedbeauty chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
Aw! It's a shame to see all of these stories go, but I'm loving all of the chapters that you have created for the endings to them. The first two stories I started reading of your's, were this and November Rain. They'll always be my favorites and thanks for posting such realistic, detailed and greatly emotional stories. :)
Dreaming Egypt chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Ok... You have this unbelievable knack for leaving off and leaving your readers hanging.. No! Write more.. please? pretty please? With sugar on top? lolol Great job. I can't wait to read more.
viper-sa chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
lol they got married, can't wait to see the reaction of vince. keep up the great work :)
DarkMage6 chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
YAY 'Taker!

*grins*

A little step out of the normal wrestling fiction I read, but I like. Update please!
Jess420 chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
This is a great story too. I can't wait for more of it. What will Melody say when she meets Mark? Can't wait to find out.
Rebeca Cena chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
I LOVE THIS FIC. PLEASE UPDATE!

JOHN CENA
ChicagoKnockout chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
John sure is acting cruel to Melody...and Mark now knows that it is her that was giving him those notes! I really like the way you came up with them, very well done! Update soon please!

~Stephanie~
viper-sa chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Very interesting, can't wait to read the next chapters. I couldn't review any stories the other week cause my review button didn't work but i still read them. keep up the great writting :)
Bingobaby chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Love what you added. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the next chapter. Please write more soon and keep up the great work.
bkerbunny chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
OK cliffhangers suck! LOL

Great story, I'm glad Mark came to her rescue and I'm anxious to see what happens at the hotel later..

update soon

Stacy
bkerbunny chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
I am a little confused by this chapter, but Im sure you will clear it up in later chapters...

Update soon