Reviews for Sex And Violence Sales
snowboarder9 chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
great story keep it up!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
aww why did u stop writing this story. i really liked it
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
I just read the 6 chapters and it's fabulousw! must to have more NOW! PLEASE!

Maxine
Jess420 chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
I really like this story too. You've done a great job so far. I can't wait to read more of your work!
pianogal chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
i love this story so please continue it. i can't wait to see what happens next with Randy and Melody.
ChicagoKnockout chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Wow, what an excellent ending to a date, lol. Hope Melody doesn't live to regret it in the morning since she was drunk and all...update soon please!

Stephanie
Adalyn chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Good chapter! I knew they would get it on eventually! Pleae update asap]
bkerbunny chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
GO Melody...lol A nice drunken night out with a gorgeous Randy Orton and getting laid at the end, my kind of date...lol

Good job. Looking forward to more

bkerbunny chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Wow... You've set this story up to go in a lot of different directions. I like it. I love her attitude and I'm seriously wondering what kind of story plot you are going to... I've got so many ideas of where you might go, I'm curious as to what you're little devious mind will conjure up

lil-fairy-princess chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
wow i love this story..please update soon.
Adalyn chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Good story so far. I hope you update asap! ]
chrstinb21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
i like this story. its really good
Nattiekins chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
please continue fast!
bkerbunny chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
LOL... good beginning... This seams like it is going to be kindof on the funny side, yet somewhat fun loving.. *shakes head* I'm not quite sure, but it made me smile.. Loved the personal note of staying far from Randy...

this was yet another great beginning..(if you get tired of me saying that, just say so..lol) I can't wait to see what this roller coaster ride is all about.

viper-sa chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Cool start to the story, can't wait to read the rest :)