Reviews for Let Me
Simple and sweet.
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
loved this poem
Elwilith chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very beautiful, very strong. I really liked it. )
lordhellebore chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is so horribly sad, and at the same time so beautiful. You have me at the verge of tears. Outliving their human friends must be very hard for Elves, I can imagine, esoecially when they have known them since their early childhood. They can see them blossom and wither in what seems like the blink of an eye to someone who is immortal. Very well done!
Mione chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
You're going to make me cry! This is sad! Very sad! You should make this into a song and sing this for me! Then i would actually cry! I would!

Love ya darling!

powerful
The Phantom Cellist chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
nice poem keep writing!
Blue Moon chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
WOW Legolas! another great poem! i always like reding then (and Aragorns)

~*Blue Moon*~

sorry 'bout the short review i cant think because it is 11:00
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh! How beautiful; why didn't you tell me yo uposted this! I got so lethargic (tear tear). "Namarie..." climatic moment, crowd goes nuts. I am reviewing with arms that are covered in MARKER. Ahem ahem.

I love it! Yay, you wrote another one for me, the ones about us together are the best ones.

-Maethril Aranel your wheezy
ISC chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I looked at the summary and said to myself 'No, I will not read it, it will make me all sad.' So I kept on going, but of course, like all the things in my life, I couldn't not read it, it was interesting, so I went back up, I clicked it, and I said to myself 'if you read it, you will get all weapy and sad and then you'll review and you'll be all weapy and sad.'

So I read it, and now I'm all weapy and sad. And I'm happy I am cause this was beautiful and I'm glad the summary made me read it and you are very talented. _ I like the be a masochist. _
Aly K chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Oh my god! That was so beautiful! I don't even know what to say. I'm near tears here, thank you. That was so good!
Amonril chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Nice poem!

Keep it up my friend
Tam-K chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Hey, guess what! "what?" you say, well, I think this is an awesome song/poem! Dude this is beautiful and I love it!…hehe…I really don't sound like me in this review at least that’s what I think but maybe it does I don’t know. Anyway, good job and keep writing!
IaRanger chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
i loved that poem! i had to sing it my self it was so good! though my voice might not be so good.

it made me cry, i hope i can read more of these poems, they are hard to find.