Reviews for One, Two, Three
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
what the hell! I don't like the idea of bm and sm making out together. That's just gross. I only like Kal and Diana to be together. This is really a turn off for me. I'm sorry, but this is a good storyline though.
TLynnson chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was interesting, very sensual..
Roguechere chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Bloody fantastic.

Why is it that this threesome just works? I'll never be entirely sure, but it does!

Well done.
tmelange chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This was beautiful. Beautiful. I don't usually like thresomes...but this. This was marvelously done. Kudos.

Can I ask you to archive this over at the S/B fanfic archive - Or perhaps, if you're too busy, you'd allow me to archive it for you...?
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
*cue fangirlish squealing*

Yes! Yes! YES! !

*deep breaths*

OK, now that I’ve gotten that out of my system, I can speak rationally about the story now. I loved it! It was well written, and the repetition of numbers throughout the text is a very powerful reminder of just how important the Trinity is, and how magical the number three can be.

It’s a very beautiful story. I especially love Bruce’s character. Always watching and planning, of course he knows what the future holds. Even though the Trinity is losing a member, we know that it’s only temporary. I suppose it’s a happy ending, albeit somewhat bitter-sweetly so.

And finally, I really want to thank you for writing this. Although I like both the pairings of Bruce and Clark and Bruce and Diana, my true OT3 is the Trinity. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find many fics about them, so this story will give me something to read when I’m starving for the Trinity.
Schatten chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This story was lovely, from the very beginning and how people don't get it, and how friends defend them, to Bruce's realization and his thoughts of being able to carry on the thoughts that might break his lovers.

I love that Bruce has so much faith for them all. I love that Diana is the one more adamant about fighting, unwilling to resign. And the bit about them being her mates, her husbands if she was more used to the idea of marriaga, ah, that killed me. It's perfectly Diana.

Clark's guilt is very well played, his forlorn thoughts about why he left them behind thinking he could be happy someplace else, they really touched me. Poor boy, he really can't handle a double life. The rationalizations were perfect, and Bruce and Diana trying to keep him there, it was very bittersweet.

I love the train of thought of how they will end like this again. That one, the being over confident getting back at them, it really drove this home for me. It's so very in character for them. Excellent story!
Bruce's Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow. This is amazing. Incredibly sensual. Good job!
BatmansLady1369 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
i like this. it's about time someone put the three of them together. i also like the look into each of their POVs. more sex wouldn't have been bad, but i can deal. good work.