Reviews for Handmaidens of Divine Whimsy
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
When I first started reading SMWW fics I was searching for something and I didn't know what it was until I read this fic.

This is beautiful because there is just no other word to describe it with! I think I've read this one the most, but I can't be sure.

There is something to real about this portrayal that it blends angst and romance smoothly together!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I don't like Acts of God at all. It was Batman-worshipping Elseworld, trying to convince us that Superman and Wonder Woman are nothing without their powers.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story is good. I like how you justify Diana's feelings about the whole thing and a good logical reason why Diana turned to Christianity when she had been created by the Greek gods.

Linkara from Atop the Fourth Wall had been posting his review of Act of God, you should watch it. It's good.
Bryan McNerney chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
A well written fic given the original story you worked with. Of course to be honest Superman's response in that story never sat right with me as he HAS lost his powers before. In the instance I am thinking of (right before his wedding to Lois) he kept on fighting the good fight despite being powerless. So all said, I think you did better work off the base material than the DC guys did _
Janet chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
It's strange. I hate comic books and graphic novels - all the pictures just get in the way of the words, in my mind, and the storyline. But I love the myths they create. So I haven't read the canon this story is based on, but I loved the story anyway. Bruce Wayne/Batman is my favorite of all of them, and it's nice to see he's finally happy for once. It's regretable it had to happen at Clark's expense, whom I also like a great deal, but oh well.
J. Todd chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
O!I've not read act of god but this story is fantastic! Maybe I'll go get it!