Reviews for Nexus with a Departing Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Yay! Greats beginning! Could I just mention that at the part
"And with that, she hanged the phone," should be changed into
"And with that, she hung up."
Why you ask? Simply up, in English, you only use hanged as the pass tense of when someone hangs themselves (as to say, suicide)

Good luck! :D
andychan chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Hi! alam mo, first time kong nabasa tong fan fic mo, siguro grade 5 or 6 ako. naiyak ako nun. pinrint ko pa nga fan fic mo para mabasa ko kahit wala ako sa pc. HAHA XD. 2nd year college na ako ngayon pero naiiyak parin ako sa story mo. nung nabasa ko, bigla nag spark ulit yung love ko for sasuke and sakura fan fics. haha. I hope you right more sasuke and sakura fan fics. I'm proud to say na because of this fan fic of yers, I got hooked to fan fictions. Great Job. Hope to hear more from you soon. God Bless. :)

xoxo,

andy_chan
TT chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
u made me cry lol nice
LuvinLyf16 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
OMG! that was so sad yet soo good!

i cryed that last chapter...

poor sasuke!

keep up the good job
gone4goodXD chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
it was good..

but the songs didn't really fit though..

I couldn't understand the storyline..

I thought it went too fast..

I didn't get it at all..

Not because of the Filipino..

I'm Filipino as well..

But it was just way low compared to other fics..

So, I didn't cry..

The look on my face was just o.O

I don't care what other people say about this review..

I'm used to being flamed anyway..

Or whatever people do to me..
red.masenko chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
oh, that was so sweet. such a good story!

and your ending was great! especially for a tragedy. now i my self have never written one, but hey, maybe you've inspired me
anonymousM chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
What really drew me in to read this story was your dedication. Salamat po! (As a Pinoy in the states, I really miss home).

I cried at the death scene. Oo Wierd.

I'd like to favorite it in my real account, Unbreakable Trio. Please don't hate me for being an anonymous reviewer! You can review in Tagalog, if you want. I'm going home for December, and I NEED to brush up on Tagalog.

As much as I hate seeing Sasuke all OOC, you had a lotta talent to pull it off. It worked really well. I loved it.

Please update during vacation! It's in March to May right? :]
marchi chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
nabasa ko na toh dati. well nakapagsign-up na ako, yay!Natouch talaga ako dito eh.:DD
dashdashhypenspace chapter 5 . 11/12/2006
Sad, sad story. But it's good.
Arielle chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
very very good. i almost cried and got all teary eyed. it was really really well written!
arlet chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
nabitin ako dito..exciting
Silverstar871 chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Wow, this wasn't bad, this was AMAZING! Maganda talaga etong storia mo! Hehe...ay, filipina ka rin? Oh yay! Hehe...Ilalagay ko to sa fave list ko...I really enjoyed this!
Shiena chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Another Sensei! you let me cry!YOU EVIL! my cousin almost thought someone hurt me so bad because i really cried so hard! YOur Evil but I love your Story! please review mine too and send me some of your story or tell me how to find it i'm new here...sorry. my story is Blue Moon Rose rated t generel/spiritual in progress char;all and you can review in Filipino if you are cuz i am a filipino. Thanks and please criticise my story sensei!
diet coffee chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
...Umiyak ako!...

That was so sweet! UWAH!

... ang galing galing naman!

Keep it up!