Reviews for Star Light, Star Bright
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow, lovely piece about the interpretation of generational suffering and oppression. Lovely family sense, beautiful voice and style. Love, love, love.
corbinmichael chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Beautiful.
Sholio chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I haven't seen the show in so long, but I still remember it fondly, and this is lovely!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh, that's an awesome story, and so cool of you to write fanfic for Alien Nation. I loved that show!
Twilight2000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow - you accomplish so much with your fanfic - making me want to go back and watch the series again among the many :. George and Emily were perfect - the distinction between Buck's childhood and Emily's is really good - gives us a good sense of why the differences are so very strong in who they're becoming.

More than any other series I've ever seen, this one was cut off at the knees. Even the movies that followed couldn't finish the story in the same way. (OK - Lost World was cut off in exactly the same sort of "mid-breath" way - and it drives me BATS because it was a really fun series!)

Thanks for the moment of quiet with them :.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
A lovely little moment. Beautifully done.
Inga chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
So sweet! The characters feel so true.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh gosh, what a great little ficlet!
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
What a great little story. I especially liked George's reflection on the way his daughter smelled. The sense of smell is a potent memory trigger, so for George to compare the way Emily smells now to the mechanical smell of the slave ship is bang-on perfect for his character. Nice job. Well done.