Reviews for Girl on a Yellow Bike
LadyL13 chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
So no more chapter? ! But it finished without an end!
Salazar chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
I absolutely knew tht ws gonna happen! Anywayz gud fic!
zammierox chapter 24 . 7/25/2011
oh good, I thought this was the end but I'm glad that it's not

really amazing amazing story! i was too lazy to review each chappie X) but they were all so generally fantastic! good job! luv pretty much everything D
Wittyheroine chapter 24 . 5/11/2011
I absolutely adored this story. You've got such a great writing style and I loved how you portrayed all of the characters. Excellent job.
sophiascribbles chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
I'm sorry that you're moving this story. But it is absolutely brilliant and I really look forward to reading it where you decide to move it! :)
freekazoid101 chapter 24 . 8/2/2006
OMG! (i know, i know, but it was what I was thinking!) I absolutely adore this story! It is TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE! I really love how real the characters are! I love how they interact! I love everything! (especially Sirius! *sigh* yes, i have fallen for his charms also!) I really hope you did continue it on another site! Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 24 . 6/23/2006
AA! I need to know what's going to happen next! Please update soon!
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 24 . 3/30/2006
oh, no! this is the last chapter? i hope i can find where you continue it! please dont stop here!
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 19 . 3/27/2006
*falls-sideways-off-chair*

wow..that was pretty much everything i wanted in a nutshell! yikes! that was an amazing chapter! i love it!

hm... seems your not complete.. so im really looking forward to finishing what you've writen so far, and cheering you on as you write! you're so awesome! :)
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 18 . 3/27/2006
:) aww! im really looking forward to his b-day! teehee
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 17 . 3/27/2006
oh... wow... that took an unexpected turn... sirius.. not... oh my.. well, ok then.
dancechic12345 chapter 24 . 1/24/2006
update to chaper 25 on portkey please! it's really good!
Elspeth Renee chapter 21 . 1/16/2006
please update soon! I miss this story! thank you.
genuinescence chapter 24 . 1/14/2006
I honestyly have to say, when I first read a few chapters of this fic, I wasn't very interested. But you totally changed my mind after a few chapters! I don't often read AU fics, and if I do they are usually well written with an original plot but they still entwine a little bit of canon. And props to you because that's what I exactly think of this fic!

I love the conversations between Sirius and James, it always make me laugh out loud no matter what. D And your idea of how Lily and Snape were friends is understandable, I never thought of it that way. And I can't help but to notice the wonderful character developments! The characters just seem to mature and turn into real people right in front of my eyes!

And I originally found this fic at Portkey, then I thought, 'Well, people who usually move to Portkey left because it's evil'. LOL And so I searched for this here and I was practically beaming! I can't wait to read what happens next! You're a wonderful writer and the plot line is going great! Keep up the awesome work!

And I want to suggest to you, . It's pretty new, made by the people of The Great Break ( the live journal community) It's a great site, very easy, organized, and well, much more better than here or anywhere else! Some of the most talented fanfic writers post their stories there and I want to see this fic there also. ;)

P.S. I have to agree with Sirius about the whole Marlene/Peter issue there. It's totally gross but I found it hilarious at the same time. XD
audreyblaine chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
oh i love it! i'm only this far, but i like the story already. james, sirius, and lily seem so real! on to the next chapter!