Reviews for A Side Character's Story
Martin III chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
For a short, purely reflective piece, this is not bad at all. Solid writing that adds a nice bit of depth to Ryoko.
wiccanstage1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I WANT TO SEE KUSANAGI FIGHT INUYASHA, AND MAYBE EVEN SWITCH GIRLFRIENDS. Just a suggestion.

Friends,

Wiccan;)
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
YES! A story about Ryoko! I like her...she's not my favorite character (Kome is) but I like her all the same. This first chapter was a little short but I know you can improve on that. At least I hope you can. Keep writing.
I just want an annonamus review. En Gen Nero chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I have a story called the first kobald and it sucks, I have one that is preaty good, called Enkers, TFK is in the game section in D&D, Enkers is in the second 25 of the Incredibles catigory in movie section, I liked it.
Humor Queen Merc chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
It's good to see someone focus on a character besides Momiji or Kusanagi. The chapter was pretty well-written (kudos on actually using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling) but it was a little short. However, I do look forward to your updates! So I say good job to you.

One question though is, where does this take place in the series timeline? Is it after the series or during? During Blue Seed 2? After Blue Seed 2? I dunno, just something I'm curious about.