Reviews for Goodbye Love
PersianGoodBye122 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006

I love. I love love love love love!

I love the original RENT show that John Larson wrote.

This is just so cute.

Roger Mark HAPPY LOVE!

This most def. gets a favorite.

L Ducky chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
whe! i love this. I love markroger. and the song stuff... perfect. I love how Angel told Mimi to listen to the song... really listen. and analyze... this is great. let's see some more of your stuff!
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
i dont know how i found this fanfiction

but im so freaking happy i did

i loved you!

and this story more!
Luxis-lil chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Aw...that was so sweet! Yeah, I like Mark/Roger better than Mimi/Roger, too, so I love this ending! Good job!
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Aw, good stuff. Loving the m/r fluff, and Mark angst is always wonderful to read. Great job on this, I really loved the use of switching POVs, very effective.
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow...that's like the first Mark/Roger fic I've really liked...bravo! Definitely saving this one to my favorites!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 1 . 3/31/2005

*glompage of roger and mark*.

i love those two. regardless of POV switching and random typos (none of which i noticed), i really like it. lovely first fic. *applause*. no criticism from me. just joy. .
Kelby chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
"He turned his girlfriend into a lesbian, and hell, he turned his best friend into a homosexual. I’m beginning to see a trend." Poor Marky! This line cracked me up!

I loved this. It was so sweet.
BekaJWP chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Formatting was iffy, but that's prob the site's fault. I liked it, very sweet, nice alternative ending :)
Calliope Piper chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
That was great! I love M/R slash!
IPT chapter 1 . 3/22/2005

I liked the flow of it, even if it started rushing just a bit, it's a rather nice take, And one of those fluff-ized stories that gives you some creepy warm and fuzzy feeling inside that leaves you giggling like a fangirl.

You get a cookie!