Reviews for Through The Fire
Please finish!
Haruchan-chan chapter 42 . 7/4/2013
Love it.
jadedragonleigh chapter 42 . 5/28/2013
hey this story really needs to be finished its sad that you havnt seen it in years
liz1015 chapter 42 . 8/9/2009
OMG i just finished reading your first story and it was freakin amazing but is this one unfinished?
fireboltcrazed chapter 42 . 3/15/2008
I know this story hasn't been updated for a while, but I hope you might start writing again. I've really enjoyed this Fanfiction, definatly on my top 5 list, and would really incourage you to continue writing.
fireboltcrazed chapter 41 . 3/14/2008
I really must compliment you on your wide, and extremly varied song selections. I don't think I've ever come across a better selection of parody songs. Brilliant lyrics, both clever and witty. Continues to entertain and amuse me well after I'm done reading.
fireboltcrazed chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
I've never laughed so much in my life. I started to tear up a bit. Thabk you for making my day.
obsessed with snape chapter 40 . 2/29/2008
I have eaten a lot of the stuff mentioned in this chapter. I hate grits and catfish can just go jump back in the lake. But it is fun to try food you that are not used to. I live in California and I am white so I don't get to eat that kind of stuff very often. Hush puppys and corn bread are awesome though.;)
obsessed with snape chapter 24 . 2/28/2008
blue collar comedy is awsome! I laugh so hard I usually end up crying. your storys entertaining too. although it could do with less sex.
BloodyPenhand chapter 42 . 12/20/2006
Wow! Your story is simply hilarious. I love it to bits and bits and bits and bits.
Holly Ilex chapter 42 . 4/19/2006
Only Narcissa could get THAT enthused about 18 different black outfits...get it? Black ... Narcissa ... oh, never mind.

And getting one over on old Delores, that was priceless.

"Dumb blondelook" my Aunt Hortenzia!

I hope she's (Alexis) a thorn in Umbridge's side the whole time she's (Delores) at Hogwarts.

"This is gonna be fun!" (Flounder -Animal House)

Keep up the good work, but take your time, we know you're a busy lady! (From one who knows!)
little beloved chapter 41 . 3/24/2006
Only you could make Death Eaters FUNNY!
Holly Ilex chapter 41 . 3/23/2006
That was a truly hysterical chapter. I giggled thru the entire "Pledge" thing. And your song parodies are brilliant. You have a very warped mind. That's what I like about you! (You gotta get out more - HE!HE!)

'Ya gotta watch them lemon drops, babe!

Ok, enough fun and games, let's get back to the REAL story!
Reader123 chapter 40 . 3/17/2006
I am enjoying this story a lot!

Please, dont stop!
Us Two Squibs chapter 40 . 3/13/2006
Did my review go through? Something popped up about waiting 30 seconds...

If not, I said something along the lines of "Love the new longer chapters" and made a mention of how you should print "Great Merlin's Hairy Balls" on a t-shirt.

Loved it. Great work, as always.

Jenn