Reviews for Fathers and Daughters
awesome story!
DreamingOfAngels.x3 chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
Chris is an ass.
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
sorry, this isn't acutally a review of your fic, but i read your review of the fic 'written in the stars', and wanted to ask you to please sign my petition ( regarding the obsurd spoiler for this season regarding luke and his kid (who i refuse to admit exists...).
ProFfeSseR chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Totally agree! Well written!
troubledpenguin chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Jeese! At least put that Christopher is OOC! Rory would never go to him and tell him that he wasn't her father, that she would never talk to him again, and when she was 20 years old she was going to call someone else Dad. She wouldn't do that! Sure he wasn't there all the time, but he still is her father! No matter what! No matter how many coffee cakes Luke bakes her, or how many 5th grade plays he attended! He's still her father, even if he did miss a few things!

Well, I took that a little too seriously didn't I?
ayhfowearfndfhaehrnaeifrhaiehf chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
I really like this story I like all of the different POVs especially Richards, no one ever writes about him. Update soon please.
ClampLover chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Wow. This is really awesome.
Sarai chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
Nice chapter, now you need one with Rory and Luke.
Sarai chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
I love this story. Update soon please.
GrNeYeDgRl chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I really like it! Exploring the relationship between Richard and Lorelai is really interesting!
Debora .DC chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Discussion...
Sarai chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
You could continue this. Nice job.
ProFfeSseR chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
This is a good story, you shouldn't leave it here, but continue. A nice talk between father and daughter. They seem like they can use one ;)
fandomsareloveGG chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
great fic
symrsmrdr chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
You should totaly do a discussion between the two.