Reviews for Personal Jesus
SimpleIsSmart chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I absolutely LOVED this one-shot... It was so innocent of 'the' Evil, Tearless, Invincible Angel Dust to just jump straight to conclusion. This reflected his fatherly heart and though Heinkel appeared all rough and tough; she too couldn't deny her feelings...So cute...
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
It was a nice story. But I have to ask which arthur wrote Field of Innocence? If you could just send me a reply so I could read it that would be really awesome. Thanks! It still remains an awesome story by the way! see ya!
Immortalis chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Mighty Crouton,

I bow before your genius. Bloody brillant! 'Shall we visit your mother and baby sister?' I so want more. MORE. Please!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Er, I liked this, but I'm a History major, so, while I know how easy it is to get confused...Mary Queen of Scots was Elizabeth's cousin, Bloody Mary was her sister.
DeEP-Kris chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
For me the best was Yumie, but in my opinion beginning was better then ending, which I hardly understood.
Verdot chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I've been meaning to read this for a while.

Your characterizations are lovely and wonderful. And just a little different than others. Your Anderson and Heinkel interaction is absolutely stunning too.

Great work.

~Cendri
SharpieI chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I was shocked when you said that this was your first time to characterize Alex, Heinkel, and Yumiko, they were perfectly in character!

Good Job though!
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Yet another fine story. Very good, I liked the ending. Not to say that I didn't like the beginning - far from it. Please keep writing!
TornadoReviewer chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I was just waiting for an AA/WH FanFic.

Good work!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
It's nice to see more poeple delve into the Iscariot characters. I've always liked Heinkel and I liked what you did with her character. Good work, I look forward to the next chapter.
Sensoo chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Wow. I really enjoyed that. The characterizations were excellent. Anderson's perspective was wonderfully poignant, and Heinkel's was well-constructed as well.

I found Yumiko maybe a tad too mawkish, but that's just me.