Reviews for Hospital Blues
musicnlyrics chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This is very sweet! Just the right amount of everything, in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing! :)
storylover18 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
That was very well done. Incredibly written...having the urge to go on and the characterizations were so well done! Great job.
Meg1614 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I loved every second of this chapter and I'm off to read the next. I'm hoping it'll be just as rewarding. The whole premise makes me laugh. Hermione screwing up simple charms that land Harry in the hospital wing... great idea! All because she can't just say what she wants to. And that moment they had was very well written and well played. Anyway I'm off!

~Meg
honeybelle92 chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
this is soo sweet, i really like it. please update, but you don't have to, cuz i like it here, too. your decision.
dreamcatcher1944 chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
Well, well , well, I must say that that was an outstanding piece of literature! I really enjoyed it. Please write a next one and send it of me.
DMV chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Hey...I loved this story. Its a good HP/HG. No complaints here...keep writing!
Majestrix chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
OH NO... this means only one thing... I have to have more. It's so well written, and I know I gushed on the last review I left for you, but it was so funny, and just so well written. Great job yet again!
Tom chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Kick Ass! When is the next chapter coming?
dgdgdg chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
boo ya!
PermanentQuest chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Pimp Harry says that fanfiction was the bomb yo. You get Highly Recommended to others... werd.
RockIll chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
It's a really good story, It really lite up my nite!
JenCarpeDiem chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
*giggles* great ending.
imfeelingthis182 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Great work. I liked it.
Lacheln chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
This is really awesome, but i'm deathly afraid that this feels like an ending! is it? i hope there's more.
Lacheln chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is really great! please (!) keep it up!