Reviews for This Present Pleasure
stingray2185 chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
Years too late maybe but I really enjoyed this story you were writting. I just found it this am and could not stop reading till I was at the end.
Phanma chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
GREAT chapter... I LOVED reading Erik's thoughts! and when he said "I could deceive myself no longer, and after this discovery I no longer wanted to." oh, be still my heart!

When Christine touched his face at the piano... "Erik leaned his head back under my touch, as a flower opens to the sun." that is sheer poetry!
TwistedRose chapter 19 . 5/6/2010
Amazing story! Please continue it!
Freya D chapter 19 . 9/29/2006
This is a great story, it's a shame you're abandoning it.
Mominator chapter 19 . 9/21/2006
So . . . um . . . with the last update more than a year ago can we pretty much figure that this story has been abandonded?

I'm sorry for that - I really was enjoying the story (and I LOVED Christine's daughter. :D)

Thank you for sharing with us as much as you did, and if you ever get the itch to continue the story, you know I'll be right there reading it. :D

Barb
arwen2002 chapter 19 . 1/11/2006
erm...hello? Anyone here? I'd love to see this story updated, I have to know what happens! Max's plot is making me rip my hair out in suspense! Please update!
fictionreader chapter 19 . 8/21/2005
This is a great story...I am really enjoying it...I hope that no matter what, Erik trusts Christine...and Max is reckoned with...Also hope that there are wedding plans for the two very soon.
Clever Lass chapter 19 . 8/3/2005
Oh, very nice. Delightful little tiff. Can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Clever Lass chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
Oh, this was lovely! The violin by the sea...m. Your descriptions not only captured the delight of the ocean, but Christine's passionate love for it as well.
Clever Lass chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
Madame Giry's making me laugh! "The best amusement I've had in years!"
Mominator chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I've been enjoying your story quite a bit, and am hoping that you will be updating soon.

I'm going through withdrawal here. Come on, give a phangirl her phix, *please!*

Barb
Fingolfia chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Have u ever heard of this little thing calld updating? where is the next chap?
Mini Nicka chapter 19 . 7/7/2005
Ass. But I loved the rest especially the passion between E/C and the adorable father daughter moment. More please.
GerrysJackie chapter 19 . 7/5/2005
Please, Please, Please update. Your story has be hooked! What a great plot you have going and your character portrals are very likable and realistic. Keep up the good work. PLEASE UPDATE!
Harley3 chapter 19 . 7/4/2005
Heya! I read this last night and loved it! I love the twist you've given it and Erik sounds as sexy as every! Now...update!

Your favorite flirt,