Reviews for Alternate
Animako chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
This is a very interesting concept, and so far seems to be well executed. I hope you continue it some day.
lukita chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Iruka! He's a jounin. D Poor Naruto his life just got complicated, and is that the Akatsuki?
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
So Iruka's team was the group of ninjas... I thought it was going to be the ANBU. And Akatsuki in this too..so soon? This is getting better and better! UPDATE SOON DARN YOU!
HikaruOfArrow chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
awesome
Lukita Ravenwing chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Oh wow this is getting interesting they don't even see Naruto as a human.
Piper Julian chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Awesome
hello kitty chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
sweet i hope to see more.
Chou ni Natte chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
"Container..." M, sounds...familiar. Poor Naruto. This is very, very interesting. Definetly want to read more! Keep up the good fic.
Little Fox Kit chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
awesome! this fic is the first of its kind! cant wait for future chapters!
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Oh dear...it seems Naruto going to find out the ninjas' intention in a REALLY bad way. UPDATE SOON!
lukita chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I don't think anyone would mind if you start another multi-chapter stories if you'll finish the others as well. I have yet to read a good AU where Naruto grew up as a civilian instead of a shinobi. I like your writing style, it's very zen.
KaitouKudou chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Is this a one shot? Not badly written at all. It was an enjoyably piece to read. Well articulated

PS: Please check out my piece too
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I'm interested to say the least. Anyone can make a good beginning...the question is can you back it up? UPDATE SOON!
Neko-Youkai chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
really nice, cant wait to see where you plan on going with this