Reviews for Pretty Little Secrets
Iceleaf13 chapter 23 . 8/6
Is it Neville?
Iceleaf13 chapter 15 . 8/5
I'm sorry about my first review of this story. I meant it is a teasing way but I worry it came across as a bit mean.
Iceleaf13 chapter 14 . 8/5
Oh my.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 8/5
We know what's up. It's in the summary.
Nana9816 chapter 9 . 6/21
Omgggg nightmare before chistmas referenceeeee! Sandy claws. Do I get a cookie? ️
Wait! Please make Ron come back this is breaking my heart! He needs to be friends with Blaise so that he can accept it when Blaise and Ginny get into a relationship!
zezily chapter 41 . 6/5
Oh my fu*king god!
THat was just so perfect, i would have been so angry if there hadn't been a sequel ;3
Coolspygirl chapter 16 . 5/23
Neville is the culprit. You kinda made it obvious.

Same house ruling out like hundreds of people.
Should have been me ruled out every one else, but Neville. I mean there was only two boys the prophecy could be about.
Everything else mention just add on to Neville. So unless you add on some random OC character, the mystery is spoilt.

I have very high options on Neville (along with others) so if it is him, and I really think it is him, don't make him act too crazy. (Yeah crazy like murder crazy but not crazy like on a table in boxers with a knife screaming bloody murder crazy)

Nice story by the way
Jane chapter 4 . 1/28
i like it so far, i am on chapter 5
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 25 . 1/17
Who in the hell is Virginia Marie Weasley? Did you hit your head and forget Gingerva for a moment?
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 10 . 1/17
Continuity error. You said he used the cloak to escape from the slytherin common room, and now he's picking it up from the house?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/2/2016
Please fix your paragraphing for this chapter
alinefgs chapter 41 . 11/19/2016
Adorei essa fic embora eu acho teria ter tido um Epílogo da vida deles dois tipos os 19 anos depois bjs
MissMJS chapter 41 . 10/22/2016
Shit man, I was supposed be catching up- er, more like start - my statistics homework! But would this amazing story let me? Noooooo! Damn Veela Harry, even in words he's irresistible...
Bravo!
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
Severus Snape does not FLOP onto furniture. And children who grew up in the wizarding world do not have to scour books to realize July 31 is Potter's birthday.

This is laughable, and it boggles my mind how this juvenile story has so many Favs. I believe I'll find something else actually worth my time.
2,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »