Reviews for Pretty Little Secrets
Ani Verma chapter 9 . 8/24
I really love this story.
I dont like it i LOVE it!
Undertheskys chapter 41 . 7/24
Great story overall just sad Luna had to die
Undertheskys chapter 40 . 7/24
Nooo LUNAThat was sad
Undertheskys chapter 39 . 7/24
BOOOM! "What the hell was that?" Hermione smirks "That was Harry". Love that
Undertheskys chapter 37 . 7/23
That was AMAZING! I loved how everyone of then used their ability for something just as Fawkes said they would.
Undertheskys chapter 33 . 7/23
Ohh shit I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WAS HIM!
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 7/23
Ron must be stupid and needs to clean out his ears to hear betrer when Harry said he'll die without Draco
Undertheskys chapter 27 . 7/23
Hmm Ginny and Blaise are the souls im guessing and Ohhh Harry hopefully your idea works
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 7/23
Hmm chubby hands... Neville? Is he the culprit? Cause he's also a Gryffindor
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 7/23
Oh my gosh that was cute
sarcasticsatan69 chapter 19 . 7/3
This is honestly one of the best story's I've read (my grammar isn't the best so forgive me) in a long time. It's executed perfectly. The relationship and the lore
phngolovely chapter 8 . 6/23
Though I’ve been aware that the characters are OOC, I didn’t expect them to be this shallow and childish (even the adult characters). The idea is interesting but a little too much (controlling one or two elements or enhanced senses would be cool, but all of them is just ... unrealistic). The WRONG characters’ names bothers me a lot. I’m sure looking up the names on google takes only a few seconds, yet you made them up (why?!).
North of the North chapter 41 . 6/12
Wonderful story! Great job
Yoru-no-Akuma chapter 41 . 6/11
Such an interesting story! Everything is there: the plot, the cuteness, the emotion,the fun,... everything! I had a hard time to stop reading to do something else (like sleep) and I really enjoyed this wonderful piece of art!
2,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »