Reviews for Pretty Little Secrets
DragonClaw827 chapter 27 . 5/5
In chapter 27, you spelled Firebolt as "Fireboly". ._. Heheh.
First of all. Your names are wrong.
Hermione Jean granger
Ginerva molly weasley
Harry James potter
Ronald bilius weasley
Draco Lucius malfoy
Second of all. Several words have been misspelled, and they are words like from, to, toward. Things like that.
Just so you know. Ginny's full name is ginerva, not Virginia. Keep in mind that these are British characters not American. Virginia is a more common American name.
Spell check doesn't pick up on misspellings if they are actual words. That's why you need to proofread or get someone else to proofread.
thehereandnow33 chapter 41 . 4/12
It's was so good..SOOO GOOD..I'm gonna cry..ughhhh..whyyy!
lizzyaml chapter 35 . 4/4
Hello it's just to say it's really a good history but I want to kow how nobody is surprise by the fact he his a descendant of Griffondor.
You said he already had his invisiblity cloak! Both moments are important though!
f.yuri.2011 chapter 41 . 2/13
I love this Harry!
I love this Draco!
l love this story!
Shan chapter 33 . 1/24
I fuckin knew it! Omigod.
The Princess and the Peanut chapter 40 . 1/20
I'm confused. I know that the AK is unblockable, but you had Harry block it with earth when Neville threw it at him, so I just thought you were taking your own liberties as an author, but obviously that is not the case. So, is the AK blockable or not?
X Mika-Chan X chapter 33 . 1/20
I knew it! I love this story so much!
X Mika-Chan X chapter 27 . 1/20
Almost positive now that it's Neville. I mean, he's Griffindor, not that strong, could be jealous because he would have been the popular boy who lived, plus he is was the close one on the map to Harry. Not to mention I now think the killer knows that Harry is an Elemental Veela and Malfoy is his mate.
X Mika-Chan X chapter 24 . 1/20
Okay, this chapter is making me think that Neville is the evil character trying to kill Harry. I mean it did say that he had an accident and was in the hospital, but didn't it say that he was going to the common room to begin with to get something? He sure made it to the hospital wing fast for and injured person...
BookHatersMustPerish chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
The black room is Hufflepuff biased. Hufflepuff's colors are yellow and black.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/7/2014