Reviews for Alternate Realities
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Please, please, PLEASE update! This story is sooo great. I really want to know what happens! *pout*
Riptiderobin chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Oh my god!

I read this fic a while back and forgot about it and then i found again and began to re-read it. And let me tell you my curiosoty was re-newed. I just have to know why Sirius already know Hermione and i have to know what's going to happen next.

And i know it's been a year since you updated which is probably a sign that you've abandonded it, despite that i really wish you would come back and finish it. We need more great stories about Sirius and Hermione on the net. So please if you ever evne read this review pleas consider updating!

Pretty Please!
Theif of the Sand chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Ok. This is confusing. Was Hermione's other self an insane girl at Hogwarts? What's up with that?

-Theif of the Sand
FireBringer chapter 5 . 12/15/2005
I love it. The characters are true, and the plot is picking up. Good job.
Riptiderobin chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Hey there!

So far so good! Keep going. Everthing sounds pretty original and interesting. I'm just dying for the next chapter.

Bye for now!
Zeriae chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
i sink i am going to enjoy dis story. )
SilentConfession chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Well, i'm really confused now, Sirius was talking about her coming back, so this is the second time Hermione's been their? and here i thought i had gotten it all figured out... hrmf more brainstorming for me.

and the dance thing at the beginning really weirded me out... . why were they dancing or was that like ah! am i not supposed to understand this?

anyhow, being confused makes me want to read more and figure it out. keep writing i can't wait for another update.

SilentConfession
Rane2920072 chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Did Sirius date her before or something or did I just miss something? This is very good! Do update again soon. Cheers ;P!
Duja chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
This is really good. Please continue to write!
legos-r-hot chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
I don't like this ...k whateva I don't have to like everything
RottenedRipe chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Now it's interesting. Well, it was before as well, but now it's getting even more so and well, it's just good all around. How's that? I didn't to continue on what I was saying for fear of confusing even myself. ; Anyway, it doesn't like you did too horrible on your exams. I've done much worse. Oh, yes. Much worse. *grimaces*
EnchantingFreak chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
whoah hey, how did I not know there was a chapter 4? ahh geez, hahaha, oh well, anyway.. I love the way the stories coming along. You've totally got me wanting more, just so you know. lol. Everything's really well done. Snape had some interesting reactions to everything, in ch.4. anyway this is getting long.. Love it. S'good to see her finally back with the Marauders. :)
Stasya chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I loved this. Do update soon.
Death Fox chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Yippy. _ I guess I got my wish pretty fast of you updating, no? Hm, the guys seem to know her somehow. I wonder... Looking forward for the next update! I doubt my wish will come true too soon! _ Good chapter.
Death Fox chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Awesome story. I hope you plan on updating, and make it soon? _