Reviews for Knight Reveller
Sirvati Rain chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
it was good...So whens he going to die? casue i'd find that funny you spent 10 wacthing someone to make sure they don't get killed then your all like ah his not going to get killed than bam his dead hehe
Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
um, chapter 2? please! this is surprizeingly good. i read the summery, and thugh, well, there's nothing else to read, so i did. two words... blown away! really good! keep it up!
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Eek. I was so sure I reviewed this, but obviously not. I am a horrible fangirl, and should be punished accordingly. I think Tetheus would have been happier if someone HAD tried to kill Kai-stern, at least then he wouldn't have felt as though he was wasting a huge amount of time *grin*. Although, this ficlet has inspired my own muses (and, seriously, I have far too many K/T half written fics on my computer as it is) that delves deeper into the idea of Tetheus having to act as a bodyguard for Kai-stern because of a possible assasination attempt.

I loved Tetheus' hillarious side thoughts in the brackets, especially when you did the 'extra' bracket especially for Rath - great comedic timing. It's hard to put into words exactly why it worked so well, so I'll just say that it worked so well. Yeah, I suck.

Absolutely loved Tetheus' insight into Kai-stern, and how he noted how at ease kai-stern appeared amongst strangers, and how he doesn't act like that amongst those who actually care for him. It raises a whole set of questions about Kai-stern's character.
aquajogger chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
10? *winces* Ouch.

And why doesn't this have more reviews? It's sweet, well done, has an interesting style(I really liked the parenthesis..), and a compelling ending.

Nice job.