Reviews for There she goes
pamellka chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
It's been..a long time..since you last updated...
otaroo chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
aw i so love this story, please you must continue! T_T so wonderful
IsuCHAN chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
Kiki! Tis HarunoSakurax on DeviantArt (though you probably won't rezognize me...)

ANYWAYS, awesome story! HinataAngstSakuraShoujo-aiPWNSOME!
von seckendorf chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Ahh! A cliffhanger! You're so evil. I wanna know if Hinata confesses and stuff!
von seckendorf chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
*smacks forehead* Dear God, there's a large chance that Hinata might die if the demon is transplanted into her and Hiashi's still gonna do it to her? He sucks.
von seckendorf chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
"Innocent pedestrian"? I don't think Hanabi's what you'd call innocent...
von seckendorf chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Man, poor Hinata. That kind of dream would freak anyone out. As for pairings, do what you like...but please...no NasuxSasu, there's enough of that already!
von seckendorf chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Well, Hiashi's back to his bastard self, and Hinata's gonna become basically a vessel for a demon. Atleast she has Sakura there for...comfort.
von seckendorf chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
*stares at first guard*

What a dope.

It's nice how you made Hiashi(Hina's dad) in char, but so much in char that he' all like "Hinata you suck why are you so weak what a disgrace you are blah blah blah"
von seckendorf chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yay! More SakuraxHinata-ness to brighten my day! Thanks for contributing this story; I love SakuxHina but there's never enough fanart or fanfics! Your fic helps feed that hunger.
MisSs005 chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
Hey, this is nice.. EXCEPT FOR THE PAIRING : HINATA / SAKURA! God, sorry, but have you lost your mind? Anyways, this is NOT a flame, but I'm just kinda shocked..

Umm.. goodluck I guess and-uh could you please... please.. change the pairing? For meh? :P:P Cuz' I think that way this fic would really rock..!
noname chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
AAH! Depression... There is no better medecine against that then (dramatic pause (I'm acctually roasting toast)) tricking your way out of a reserved institution (beleve me, I know).

Back on topic: I like angsty fics and can't say that I mind my first shoujo-ai fic. Continue Kyuketsuki gangu-san.
shikaruTo chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
they usually address Tsunade as Hokage-sama or Tsunade-sama! what about shizune? She's always around Tsunade right?
twdbot chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Nice chapter :) No rival ideas. I never have ideas for you. I feel so horrible [ But...I guess I'd like to see Naruto come in (for Hinata), and make her terribly confused about her feelings for Naruto and Sakura. Hehe.
Shadow-Sensei chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Hm in the Anime series they call Tsunade for Tsunade-Sama or Hokage-Sama oh and of course Naruto keeps calling her for Oba-Chan oh and Orochimaru calls her for Tsunade-Hime..Hime i think it meant Princess or something close to that but orochimaru only says that to her to mock her..well this is your story so it dosent really matter what i say about what they shall call her couse as i said its your fanfic so u make the rules and call them what ever you want to. Well great job with the 2 first chapters they where good so il just say keep up the great job.

Peace Out.