Reviews for Mirror Images
Little-Known-Artist chapter 9 . 3/10
Okay, that was super cute. Sota cuts his sister's hair in favor of ice cream, that's adorable! I would have never let my brother go anywhere near my hair (haha) And I really want Kikyo to feel good about herself and her new life, here.
Little-Known-Artist chapter 1 . 3/7
A cute first chapter! I'm a little spoiled thanks to some fan art that lead me here, bit the girl in the mirror, is Kikyo, no? I'm curious to see how she enters the story.
booty luscious chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
riceflower3 chapter 30 . 3/25/2015
YAASSS! Gonna go read the sequel... NOW! *zooms away*
riceflower3 chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
Awwwwww! *dies of sweetness* x3
riceflower3 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Uh oh. Careful what you wish for!
Yay, I'm re-reading this again! :D
and its still good, from what I remember to what I'm reading now. Nice!
Tater chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow, whenever I feel like going back to read Inuyasha stuff again I always come back to this story. You need to know just how good it is. Seriously, I envy your writing abilities.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 30 . 4/23/2013
This is such a cute story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
elf mermaid chapter 30 . 6/20/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm glad that Kikyo wasn't put in an 'evil' part, and was able to have her own happy ending. Everyone deserves to be loved. :) I am now heading off to read the sequel!
Jinx chapter 30 . 6/16/2009
Aw. to cool! such a sweet Alternate Universe! Loved it! I'm off to read the sequel!

Malicious Moose chapter 30 . 4/30/2009
Awe I enjoyed this story too! Ok ok I really need to go and read the sequel, take care!
AmaterasutheGod chapter 30 . 3/4/2009
Yes! Yes! HECK yes! A sequel would make me love you forever!

... Okay, maybe not that, but I would be VERY happy. I must say I loved the writing, almost NO mistakes in the writing, and it got me real involved. I was grounded off the computer for a day since I was reading this so often. -

Congrats to you! I must say, good luck with your other stories, and I must say thanks to you after getting me involved with ! Seriously, the first fanfic I read on this site was Kagome's baby, and after that, I was hooked, and read ALL your stories. And other Inuyasha fanfics too! Smiles! :D

Deathmvp chapter 30 . 9/11/2008
This was very nice. It is also one of the only ones that I can honestly say I like Kikyo even though she is still in charter the whole time.

Now I get to read part 2.
Deathmvp chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
I normaly wait till the end when I find a completed story but I had to say this I love Kikyo getting some of the Jealousy Kagome normly gets.
iluvchocs chapter 30 . 5/6/2008
Great ending to the story, and a fascinating take on Kagome and Kikyo.