Reviews for The Beauty of Sadness
TheShawndaLee chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is absolutely beautiful
Thescratchman chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh right in the feels oh god
fezzesandbowtiesarecool chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Your writing is gorgeous.

Though perfectly fitting to the characters, this would touch me as strongly as it did with even characters I had never heard of before. Your writing is powerful and moving, and all I have to do is further encourage you to continue.
Morniel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful and beautiful! Keep it up!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow...this made me cry. And that's really impressive in itself - I'm known for being completely unemotional, grief-wise.

Excellent writing! Double favorite!

V.
Boadicae chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very well written and from an inteesting perspective. One tiny suggestion: perhaps it should be 'ride to your consolation' rather than 'ride to your console'?.

Really enjoyed the story and hope you write more. :)
awww chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This was so bittersweet, I like that I could match up with what really happened. Very canon.
Good-Bye Everybody chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was beautifully written. I am in awe for your gift of writing. Thank you for writing this story, I just love it so much...

*The Mighty Sisto*
Jane chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
There is no constructive crticism to give. That was one of the mast eloquently written stories i've ever read. This says alot since to date i've read over 750 novels and 200 fanfictions. I hope to read all that i can. Write more, you are good.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*wipes away tears*

So beautiful!
PQW chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Very sad, especially the idea that Legolas could not bring himself to see Aragorn before his death, so we'll never know how Aragorn took his absence or what his feelings might have been. Lovely image with the flowers too.
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Oh, that was so heartbreaking! They didn't even get a proper goodbye. Good story.
jessystar8elf chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I think your of to a really good start
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Aha! How did you guess I was going to read this? ? ..

O_O! STALKER!

..XD Aha, just kidding. Yesh, nice You finished it.. *drools over the descriptions* Who said slash was bad? Admit it, you love it.. XD

AHEM. It's so short. You must write another -longer- story/chapter soon. *nodnod*

Now, on to the criticism. Hrm, you seem to be switching between past and present tense.. / Something to work on, ne?

"Your eyes are so full of love and caring." - Should be care, right? Makes more sense that way.. o_O

And, okie, that seems to be all I want to say here. - Oh, and some plot this is. 3

XD Remember, more writing is welcomed and adored!

Hime no Ichigo