Reviews for The Beauty of Sadness
Tears be real, I put off reading this for so long I'm glad and yet saddened to have finally read it
Emrys Overland chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Wow, that was amazingly written. Very beautiful. Although, and ignore this if it was intended, I noticed that the tense changed a few times. It went from past, to present, to past, and then back to present (although the last one made sense the way you wrote it). Again, a wonderful fanfiction overall. Not many things can make me physically cry, but this did the trick. :)
h.P chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
KILL ME OMG
TheShawndaLee chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is absolutely beautiful
Thescratchman chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh right in the feels oh god
fezzesandbowtiesarecool chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Your writing is gorgeous.

Though perfectly fitting to the characters, this would touch me as strongly as it did with even characters I had never heard of before. Your writing is powerful and moving, and all I have to do is further encourage you to continue.
Morniel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful and beautiful! Keep it up!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow...this made me cry. And that's really impressive in itself - I'm known for being completely unemotional, grief-wise.

Excellent writing! Double favorite!

V.
Boadicae chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Very well written and from an inteesting perspective. One tiny suggestion: perhaps it should be 'ride to your consolation' rather than 'ride to your console'?.

Really enjoyed the story and hope you write more. :)
awww chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This was so bittersweet, I like that I could match up with what really happened. Very canon.
Good-Bye Everybody chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This was beautifully written. I am in awe for your gift of writing. Thank you for writing this story, I just love it so much...

*The Mighty Sisto*
Jane chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
There is no constructive crticism to give. That was one of the mast eloquently written stories i've ever read. This says alot since to date i've read over 750 novels and 200 fanfictions. I hope to read all that i can. Write more, you are good.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*wipes away tears*

So beautiful!
PQW chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Very sad, especially the idea that Legolas could not bring himself to see Aragorn before his death, so we'll never know how Aragorn took his absence or what his feelings might have been. Lovely image with the flowers too.
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Oh, that was so heartbreaking! They didn't even get a proper goodbye. Good story.