Reviews for Just In Between
cloudsallaround chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
o.O I wonder how Soujiro sings! xD
Scarlet Rayne chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
LOL omg this story is so cute :)

I love the way you write, and I'm definitely adding this to my story alerts! Well done, hope to see more updates soon.
Green Animelover chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
YES Update Finally! JK I love this story update soon!
xRemovedx chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Yay! I've been waiting for this chapter for so long! Please update soon! _
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
good fic
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
KaoruxSou all the way for this fic, Kenshin was a baka to dump her. I like the fic, glad to know that Sou-chan isn't really all full of himself and has some good characteristics..lol. Update soon! I want to read more!
Piggy chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
I like it...nu!I LOVE IT!
Piggy chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
I like it.
Green Animelover chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
I loved it It was amazing wonderful please update this awesome story soon
hemery chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Oh man. update... you NEED to update...

EEK! the suspense. it's built up already. wow. nice. pretty OOC, and a little weird... but i like!

i truly truly do. of course, i hope you don't take that into offence.

in NO way was it an insult. a compliment, though. Heh. I like it. nice discriptions btw.

update soon!
Hayaku chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Great fic ever.

I hope to read more of your work!
xRemovedx chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
I think it's a pretty good story. I like it. I think that it's very natural for someone to be full of themselves in their thoughts, at least it's not outside. Anyway, keep up the good work. _
Dustii chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
Oh, I've been waiting for this chapter for a long time - some SouKao interaction! It was so adorable...I could barely stand it! I really love this. Can't wait for the next chapter!
PokeTenshi chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Great thanks for updating after so long and again update soon
MistressColdblood chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
... *Applause*. Whoot, I'm lovin' this so far. This has probably become my fave RK fic simply because of the unique love triangle, at any rate I love the way it's written and it is overall very good in my opinion.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »