Reviews for Sweet Misery
grimnessreaper chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
great story. cant wait to see what happens between fd and mystel. and alexis' plan too. :):):):):):):)
Talye Kendrin chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
Oh. My. GOSH.

Your style of writing literally blows me away. I am not worthy of reading such awesome writing! -worships you- But...I wish for more! Please update as soon as possible, so I won't go into withdrawal. ;D
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 12 . 6/30/2005
Kit: Whoa...am I the only one beginning to hate Alexis?
Dark Qiviut chapter 12 . 6/28/2005
Really spooky chapter, F.D. I like the angst and romance that contained in this chapter. Very great work, and we'll see what Alexis's plan will be next time...
KIT-KIT chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
I love the story u must update soon. I'm adding this story to my favorites list.
Dark Qiviut chapter 11 . 6/24/2005
I was sent here by Kit Anika, and I'm glad she did. I just read the eleven chapters, and I thought it was extremely great work. Great fluency, description, and depth.

I enjoyed all the descriptions involved Mystel and F.D. I can picture the two and can feel them completely. It just attracts me to the story.

The fluency was quite amazing, much better than mine. You have the ability to use long and short sentences and twist them in a way that makes the structure extremely fluent.

I enjoyed the depth involved F.D. & Mystel. I can just feel for them. I can feel not only their happiness, but also their anguish and darkness inside them.

This Alexis character has become very interesting, with all that envy building up inside her. I wonder what she'll do.

I've really enjoyed this story, and I encourage you to continue on. It is a very magnificent piece of work, and I like to see how this one ends. Very magnificent work, and thank you for writing this...
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 11 . 6/23/2005
Kit: How is it that no one reviews this? I think it may be one of the best stories ever! You really deserve more credit for your work than this.
Corn- The OTHER White Meat chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Kit: Whoa! Coolness. This story is great! I love it!
Fish and Chipz chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Wow, I'm amazed. Your writing is beautiful. I enjoyed the first chapter very much and now I will also enjoy the following chapters even more. You must update!
Shadow Fox chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Rather nice story, update soon so I can see why FD became unconscious in the hot springs.
NeoBlaze chapter 8 . 4/21/2005
Nice story, I really hope that FD will choose to be with Mystel; Hiro only likes her because she's cute, but I think Mystel really does like her. Update soon.
Ash chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Oh my, how cool would it actually be to own a hot spring. This storry has potential and i am excited to read the next chapter. The best of luck with it.
xtremediva13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005