Reviews for Another's Eyes
Carla chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
May you rest in peace Morgan T.T
Carla chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Awe I feel bad for the girl :( I wonder what happened to Raven? How come anyone hasn't noticed that she's gone that's kind of sad that they didn't notice :(
Carla chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
The idea is interesting love this story wonder what happened to raven 0.0
steamrick chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
A very engaging read :)

Thank you for sharing with us.
MikiRoKo chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
duuuuudddeeee...
I love the way you wrote this. I haven't read a fan fiction in a very long time, and just before this I read one just... wasn't very good. I mean, the plot was fine and stuff... but the way they spoke was poorly written, if you understand my meaning. But I really liked your wording and your plot within this story. There are some great twists in here!
It was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
One of the best stories Teen Titan fanfictions that I have ever read in my fanfiction days. I give to you great respect and I really hope you make more OC stories.
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
HOLLY FUCK I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO LIVE! GOD THIS WAS THE BEST OC STORY EVER!
RobRae4Ever chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
Man, that was one of the best histories of the Titans I ever read. I felt a little bad about Morgan, but everyone has his time. And you could also had showed Robin confessing his feelings for Raven. Anyways, a really good history.
buckteeth chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
plz plz make a sequel where her ghost comes back for beast boy
Raven1526 chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
wow this was the first story ihave ever read on fan fiction
Dark Deciever chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
u should defitatily write one about robin telling how he feels about raven i luved this story
Clairful chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
This is probably the best OC story I've ever read, witch isn't saying much as I generally avoid them but this one sucked me in with the first sentance and the end truly shocked me. It was probably the last thing I was expecting. I also wasn't expecting to cry. I hope to hear more from you soon.

Oh! And it's 5:34 a.m. here. I stayed up all night reading this witch really proves how good it is... and I can use the lack of sleep to excuse my bad spelling!
the kid from colorado chapter 14 . 10/11/2007
I'll be honest; I liked this ending much better. It was very nice. Morgan was gutsy and funny right up to the end. A very, very well-done piece of work. Standing ovation!
the kid from colorado chapter 9 . 10/11/2007
Oh, CRAP! I don't know how Morgan's gonna handle this. This is wonderful. It's very tautly woven. Sucks about the other kid, though...
the kid from colorado chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
*horrified* Oh my gosh. That's... dreadful. But a marvelously morbid twist. I have a weird suspicion about the boys.