Reviews for Desert Storm
Kaysama chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love your was so BEAUTIFUlly written and the characters were so...Real and vivid!
Everything seems so delicate and was all carefully yet naturally placed and right fit into spots.
Your way of delivering character's emotion via word was...just too perfect.
I mean
Tsundere-fox chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
awesome fic, well written and beautifully in character. 5 out of 5 stars.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This fic is brilliant, I love it 3
the kyo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
absolutely beautiful! So well written :D
e313 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
wonderful story! i like how u portray Gaara and Naruto and their interaction, their relationship and i like how it's written, the overall image of it; the images r solid , the little details bring the places to life; i could c Suna in here.
kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh, dear God! *.*

Gorgeous work!
stuck without a paddle chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
that was beautiful! sigh it kind of had a bittersweet ending at the end. there's no verbal declaration of love between the two and u can tell that there's still a lot of insecurities within gaara but i still love how u wrote it. keep up with ur style of writing and hope the reviews inspire u to write more of this relationship! :D
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Man, your descriptive prowess blows me away. The desert was so perfectly portrayed, and I love your characterization of Temari and Gaara.
The True Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
It's rare that you see a lemon like this one, usually it's so perfect that you want to smack yourself on the head. And so I've decided you earned a review! I've been going through all the wonderful Gaanarus and yours is...the secondbest I've read all day, and the most awesome one was funny, with no hint of smut in there. xD So technically, yeah, you're my best of the day.

And Naruto brang the snow...who would've thought?
timme chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
naruto was a little...man-(w)horish, but other than that it was pretty good. adored the weather metaphors.
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
A very nice story, finely sketched with a rich array of characters. Well done.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Sugoi! I hope you write more sometime!
Militsa M chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This is really, really good. I enjoyed it very much. Beautiful.
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow, wonderful story!
Edlama chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Great fic, beautifully written!