Reviews for Meddling in and Rolling out
DeathTurkey 143 chapter 3 . 2h ago
I am thinking of continuing the story that was established in Omake 6, but I am not sure because I don't know anything about Jasmins and meddys personality.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Dude, I know it's already been almost ten years now, but you should at least finish it despite the ending. Besides, it's more fun to watch Meiru and Roll burn with jealousy, plus they strangely look really cute when jealous.

Also, the killer with the hockey mask, I don't know if anyone already answered that question, but I'll answer it anyway, it might be Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.
Grz349 again chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
I doesn't such and I would like to see those idiots do better

p.s I've been on the bweb searching for megaman and roll stories (nto relationship but about them) but they always end with megaman going evil and trying to kill everyone. yours is the first interesting storie I have ever read
Grz chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
you should have complited it
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
INTERESTING STORY!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
I really hope you come back to this. It shouldn't matter what the end of EXE is. He-ll, I'll even admit I got depressed by the ending. (though that was because it was the last game) You also shouldn't listen to people or e-mails saying you suck at writing. If you did suck, I wouldn't of kept reading and reviewing this story. I can't force you to continue writing this story, though I would like to see a RockMedi ending, you should do what you're comfortable with. Whether that is to ignore small minded flamers and continue or to give up on a good story and start writing a different one. Also remember, everything is basically AU in fanfiction.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
Lan is safe for now. So is Rockman. More evidence that this is RockMedi 'cause it looks like Haruka hates Maylu. Take that you red-headed busu.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
I keep saying RockMedi all the way. There is not enough stories for this pairing while most EXE stories are RockRoll *shudder* or yaoi *shudder more*

Besides the title of this story even hints that it is RockMedi.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Not sure if you were going for this, but this is one few good crack fics I've read. A nice ballance of plot and randomness. Most crack fics are complete randomness which blows.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Stay away the blonde navi. If she gets jealous because of a kid like AQUAMAN then you don't want to be with her. More Medi!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Hinoken and Hakushaku, best characters EVER! This was funny all around!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nothing scarier than a red-headed woman or a blonde, flat-chested woman. RockMedi forever!
GammaTron chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE! I really want to keep on reading this fabulous story! You're are, currently, my third favorite author on ! I beg of you to please finish this story! Also, I'm enjoying how Medi and Roll now have to deal with all those strong fire viruses and how Jasmine and Maylu are forced to clean the entire house. Also, Lan and Megaman are such chikens of those girls. I LOVE IT!
Dark omega z chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
You can always make your own ending instead of the cannon ending you know.
Dark omega z chapter 3 . 12/15/2008