Reviews for When Friends Become Enemies
I chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
hey! you've said it would be pretty soon!
Jenn chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
next chapter out quickly huh? it's been 2 years.
Jenny chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
I really like this story, too. Hope you update soon.
Deana chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
'Another one bites the dust' ROTFL!

Cool chapter! I can't wait for 7!
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Wow! This is a very good story mellon nin! It has to be for me to read it as i don't usually read post-Lotr fics but this one rules! And it has LEGOLAS ANGST! WO! Whats up with elrond? This sounds very interesting and i can't wait for the next chapter! UPDATE! NOW!
wolenczak2004 chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
Wow! this is a great story. please,please more soon.

take care

wolenczak2004
LYama chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
oh, update soon, good story so far.
Starlit Hope chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
*raises eyebrow* Well...lets see- I'm thinking its Sam or Gimli but I'm not sure...*pondering*
Elf771 chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
How plesant!
falloutboy2010 chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
WHAT? Is Elrond in on this some how? And who's the 'friend'? OH! The suspense is killing me! Ok, you better post soon cause I so want to read more!
ElvenRanger13 chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
I like this so far! Update soon.
Elf771 chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Promise me you won't go out looking for him, Harry. Sorry, that phrase between Elrond and Aragorn made me think of that part in the PoA book like that. Well, great story! I can't wait for more. You might wan to check you spacing and typing before you post, though. I just caught the area around "intounconsciousness" which was kind of conufusing.
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
HI! Its me! (the retarded stalker!)

SO! How are you Prongs!

...BTY Its moony here...just incase you dindn't gues...hence the gramer. I really like this fanfic! Did you get the SMS?

How is school? Is "Fly" still retarded?

Legolas says hi. OH! And I have an author you would like...go check them out!

James8 -this person writes REALLY cute fellowship typ fiction!

See U riding, Moony
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
Hi Again Prongs!

Its Moony!

YOur story is so cool!

I will see U riding in Tuesday...I am not going to school MOnday Tuesday Wensday because they have camp!

Oh yes-I love Legolas again Dorian gone, but he still cute...Legolas cuter though!

Hahaha! Aragon is scared of tailors!

POOR LEGOLAS!(Heehee!)
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!

HI PRONGS!

MONY

HERE!

it's me! Moony! I just found this!

because when you came 2 my house you told us the 1st few lines! See U riding! cool story!