Reviews for Pendragon and the Dark Lord
slythrinRiddleTwin1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
this is such a long story and im only starting the 3rd chappie!
1fanofthemarauders chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
y is there no new chapter i just read all 20 in a day im hooked plz put up a new chapter soon!
Drummergal1994 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
wow. yur story is amazing it combines two of my favorite book series in the world! :-D keep it up plz im enjoying it!
hawkflyer667 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
WRITE MORE PLEASE! this wait is KILLING me! i am kinda getting annoyed by the spelling, but that is hyprocritical of me. (see?) i can't spell either. lol.

WRITE MORE OR ILL EAT U!

~hawkflyer
ica.quesada chapter 20 . 5/21/2008
i hope those weeks come in fast cause i really REALLY want to know wat happens next

i just can't belive that star is such a jerk in my point of view but that's my opinion only

y does she even have to have a double life can't she just pick one sheesh ?1! oh right thats why this is your fic heheheheh

nyways pl update soon i'll be looking forward for the next chaps!
King Meliodas chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
wow. i just found this story today, and i read it all in one go. i'm so sorry, because i almost didnt like it. i don't know what i would have done if i hadn't kept reading, because this story kicks butt, seriously! it's one of the best i've ever read! please, keep updating! *smacks Life in the head* leave her alone! she must keep writing!

on another note, critiques are in my blood, so i've got to come up with something to tell you even if it pierces my very soul to criticize such an amazing story. i think your characters are all dead-on, but sometimes they talk a little formally, or stiffly, you know? for example: contractions. Young people tend to make more contractions than older ones, like can't won't haven't instead of cannot will not or have not, unless they're lying. so, sometimes your younger chars sound older than they are by saying things like that.

that's all for this incredibly long review, and don't let life keep you from the computer! please? *puppy dog eyes at the screen*
Lahov chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
You have terrible spelling! But you have a gift for writing...just use spellcheck next time! I love your detail!

Bye!

i sound really rude...sorry!
Dasi Miotti chapter 20 . 4/6/2008
plz write more! it is REALLY good. my favorite story!

~WWC1059
realfanficts chapter 20 . 3/24/2008
No teachers? Hmm...

Looks like the spell went slightly awry.

Those definitely seem like nice people-except for that smile. I'll bet I know who that really is.

(Blink) Memory modification? Well, it fits. After all, Travelers aren't supposed to leave a record of their adventures behind for everyone to recall. I just hopw they're OK...
Smash-Them-Up-Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
ok... lol... alot of ppl are writing these stories beacsue my friend wrote avad ka what?. yeah so now many people are writing these storyies. I like it so far.. lol _
hawkflyer667 chapter 20 . 3/16/2008
OMG GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! (cept im a little confuddled with the whole "Star" thing, but that was probably what u wanted right?) lol. Love all the twists and turns, but i will be very mad, (battle-axes!) if you dont add! LOL

~Courtney (not my real name)
Alice4Ever chapter 20 . 3/15/2008
that was good. but i just wish that harry would have had a bigger role. o well. update soon
kylesanchez chapter 20 . 3/9/2008
this is such a twisted plot i love it and you... i would marry you, but the only problem is i'm not old enough to get married, i don't know who you are (besides you twisted knack for torturing your readers), and i don't know where you are... other than that will you marry me? lol
kylesanchez chapter 18 . 3/9/2008
YOU ARE INSANE! Who's side is she on? gr... u make me mad, but happy the same time... befuddled brains have i... :( good chapter...
kylesanchez chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
for this chater (even though i saw it coming from like 1 billion miles away.) i hate you, but i love you the same time good chapter