Reviews for A Place to Call Home
ktapples chapter 17 . 9/8
I wish you'd continue this one day, I really like it! :)
joliet536 chapter 17 . 8/15
I know I'm late and all but can you please continue this? I love it, it is one of the most amazing Harry potter vampire fics I have read
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
It seems like you created a whole new world in this story. Well done indeed.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Love your ingenuity. Story feels totally original. Loved it all in all. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Are you finally wanna make Severus drunk ?
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Hello
I just want blurt up
Can't you just make Severus drunk of Harry's blood ?
Well , It's a good thing Harry have 2 guardian.
But I Don't Wanna Share Harry with anyone except Draco.
I just can't stand it , and i don't like Draco being nice to everyone. I just want Draco nice to Harry. Only Harry.
Sorry if i distrubing you.
Stormshadowfire chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
next update!
Obscene Cupcake chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
: this story was never finished... why?
xxGrAcExx chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
wow i just finished ch. 17 and i am AMAZED. this is a greaat story. im definitely looking forwardd to the upcoming chapters!

i was wondering, is this story going to relate to some of JK Rowling's books as it continues?

too bad Blaise died. i really did like his character.

though you havent updated in forever, im still going to say, pleaaaaaaaaase update!
sweetrevenge chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
This story is great; very original. But it hasn't been updated in so long, and it probably won't be again, although I really wish you would :/
fan-fic-fan-girl41 chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
really good plot love what you did with the characters. please finish this story it has a lot of potential and i hate to see it go to waste
Unknow1 chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
Ooh, so they took the ingredients.

It's kinda hard to hate Tom in this one, I see no drawing relation between him and Voldie T_T

oh and ... plz finish this?
They Call Me Alex chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
ITS OVER! NO! please, with suger, cherrys and hot fuge on top UPDATE SOON!
Estrella85 chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
This is a really great AU. It's a very original vampire story. Hope to see mroe eventually!
lillibet4 chapter 17 . 8/5/2008
I really wonderful story. I love the idea of Harry growing up in the company of Draco like that. And I adore the "he's MY vampire" bit ;P Keep up the great work!