Reviews for Learn To Fly
dancing elf chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
interesting
greenblood32 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
such an evil cliff hanger
Kyler Conroy chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
...You can't just stop... that's not nice. I realize it's been like, five years since this story was last updated, but... I mean it was soo good... and I just found it. It really seems unfair. Anyhow. I like this story.. if you find it in your heart- after all these years- I think you should continue.

~Kyler
Destiel'sLittleAngel chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
oh i like this ...ahh clifhanger thats not nice oh well as long as you update all will be well think you can? love your righting!
from-eroica-with-love chapter 8 . 12/8/2006
I love this update plz!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
More soon. It's a very intriging story.
LadyVirgo1956 chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
UPDATE PLEASE. Need to know what happens next.
S'Star chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Please write more this is a good sequal.
FanFiction.net fan chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
I bet you've been watching all those DVD's! Come on, please, update the story! Please!
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I loved it! I am cackling so much I'm surprised my younger brother hasn't asked me what Im laughing at yet!
Sereke chapter 8 . 12/27/2005
Can you post the next chapter(s)?
Kim CC chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
So what happens next? Poor Jou has been so beaten and through so much may I please see a happy ending?
okami kaze chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
bwahahaahahahaha! i have returned, and you have updated. good job! *throws a bag of russian cookies* can't wait for the next chappie!

~Okami
Miguels-Lover chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
OMGAWD! You can't just stop it there!

Seriously, you have got to be the best writer i know at writing cliff-hangers!

This was so good, and this story is like a drug, it's damn addictive and i gotta have more! _

Keep up the excellent work,

Miguels-Lover
dragonmaster1703 chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
WOW! You are a great writeer. I just finished reading both of your storys. Please if you have any flling at all you will update as soon as you can and when the evil One Piec DVd's coom fight it. Ya I have some of those too and I know how it feels when you spot them and your in the middle of something. Well anyways update soon and your life will be spared.