Reviews for Battery
I did not get it
White Mask Black Eyes chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Great one shot. Its short and to the point; it's interesting to see Brian have to continually keep up the lie that Justin has placed around himself concerning his cutting. If this scenario played out it would definitely force Brian to grow up. I really like it. Great work.

WMBE
lulu chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Great story but very depressing ! Good writing
Alyse SaFyre chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Damn...just damn..

This is a very powerful oneshot. Interesting and well written. Good job.

-Alyse
beware-of-weeping-angels chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
He's doing it to himself, right? Poor Justin! And Brian. It's really good, I think you should do one from Brian's point of view. But either way, it's really good!
letolover30 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
wow. this may sound really stupid of me.

but i just wanna make sure i got it right.

so, did justin cut himself?
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i don't understnd maybe a sequal will b better
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ok so Justin is actually doing it to himself? Then why with all Brian trying to figure it out if he knew? I don't get it... please explain!

shadow
Blue-eyed-inocence chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
innocence or not i think you should write more angst. it totaly fits your style. this is an awsome story even if its short. it tells a lot mor than just wat reaches the for writing
mari chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Ok, I've only read it once and seen about 7 episodes, but does your Brian have a split personality like in that movie 'hide and seek'?
Nokiotani chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Poor poor Justin.

-sob-

Great Story though!
spockpicard chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Eh, it was kinda weird, I kinda wish something more would have happened before the second attack.
Dr.E. Vance chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
He's hurting himself, right? If I am right, then I got it the first time. Makes total sense. I loved it by the way . . . is that it? More? Pretty please. . .?

samhain-moon chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That's so sad...kind of bittersweet without the sweet part...if that makes any sense. Very good though, I liked it.
Lonnie chapter 1 . 4/10/2005