Reviews for Sky Sapphire
LewadeeLewada chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hey, please!continue this story. It's great!0 I've never seen hector/tactician before, but now I love it! I'd like to see what happens when they meet again. Also, i like the name you gave her it sounds, very fireemblem-istic! D. Anyway I hope you update! )
Azura Mousy chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Is a great story I want to read the rest if could be possible please

I love Hector he's my platonic love
Azura Mousy chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Is a great story and me been fan#1 of Hector I would really like to read the rest of the story please if it is posible.
Tri17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I love this story! I wish you would update it soon! I've never read a tactician Hector pairing, and this story is just really good! I hope the next chapter tells a little bit more about her, and then I can't wait for Hector to meet her again, when he is with Eliwood on the journey... Please update soon, this is such a good story!
LovleyXlittleXwierdo chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love this please update! I love the HectorxTactician pairing and the name you gave her Thumbs up! 100 out of 10 stars!
Tenni chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ooh! Ooh! I'm in love! This is just the prelude but I am so excited to see the next part of this. Hector and the Tactician? I've never seen that pairing before, but I really do want to see it from you. SO, is Umvalise THE Tactician? So that means that before her memories went bye, bye, when she met Lyn, she knew Hector. Plus, she's a natural Tactician, made better by the house of Ostia. And I think that Umvalise was a clever name for her. I can't believe that someone like Hector could think it up. Anyway, please, please, update.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I don't like the name 'Umvalise' but it's my opinion. If you like it, it's your fic, and you have the right to name your characters what you want. But I like this fic. A little confusing at first but like you said it got clearer.

Please write more.
medusa chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is the first HectorxTactician fic I have seen

PLEASE UPDATE!1
HK.LampShade chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
hey, that was good, hope you update soon
l.ngo0810 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Azure Savior chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
CONTINUE! PLEASE! NOW! I've been looking for a HectorxTactician for a DAMN long time. CONTINUE! PLEASE!

This story is damn awsome. It is descriptive and good length. CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Scarlet Ari Murai Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE! This was really good. I hope you continue soon. There aren't a whole lot of Fire Emblem CharacterXOC and I really like those. If you find any...any at all...I hope you tell me!
Deathscythe Hell 666 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Okay, your writing is very good, but I'm sorry, Umvalise is a flaming Mary-Sue. You need to watch out, readers will rip you apart for that. Let me explain. A Mary-Sue is an overly perfect character that is basically the author's idealized self. I admit that at first they're fun to write (although I don't enjoy it anymore), they're incredibly annoying and tedious to read. For more info, Google "Mary Sue" and you should get some good results. In most cases, Mary-Sues can be salvaged, but Umvalise is pretty much hopeless and you should really start over from scratch. I know you'll probably be offended by this (that's another Mary-Sue trait), but if you close your ears to advice, you'll never get better at writing. Tell me this: What are Umvalise's weaknesses? Does she steal the spotlight? Do others act out of charater around her? (I know Hector does, he's NEVER that open about his feelings) Keep those things in mind.
iSpirit chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This is really good, and it's interesting too! Please update!
Lzn64 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Now, I'll be completely honest - I've never read a tactician-centric fic that I've liked. Never. With that said, let me start with the things I like about this fic so far. First, the writing is quite good, no doubt about that. You're talented at dialogue and your description isn't bad at all. I liked the interactions between Uther and Hector quite a bit. On a slightly unrelated note, and really the only reason I bothered to check this story, I'll admit it - I'm a huge Hector fan, he's definitely my favorite character, so the fact that you seem to have captured him well is a huge plus for me.

However, there are a few things I don't like, and chief among them is the line "That child was, in his opinion, as close to perfect as a human could ever come." Let me stress this - that sets off many, many sirens in my head. I'm hoping you don't go that route, and try to make Umvalise a believable, empathatic character. It already seems to me that she isn't a self-insert, which is a plus. Another thing - don't drag out Umvalise's backstory too much. I am going to sound really rude when I say this, but I'm going to say it anyway - don't assume that any of us are on the edge of our seats to read about original characters' backstories. I know it probably seems INCREDIBLY interesting and awesome when you're planning it yourself, but the fact is, you have the task of convincing us that Umvalise is an interesting enough character to read about on your hands... keeping us in the dark about things we can't begin to theorize about... well, it leans more toward frustrating than "intriguing" in my mind, if that makes sense.

That said, and I hope I haven't offended you, I think this fic actually has potential - you're clearly a talented writer. And, like I said, I love Hector, so I'll probably keep up with this anyway.