Reviews for A day in the life
Verdanii chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Gosh, be nice Fujin...nah, heh. Neato chapter, CHIckie.
Verdanii chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Cid is such a sweetheart. Gah. Nice chapter, Chickie.
Verdanii chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Poor Fujipoo. Poopie.
Verdanii chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Cute, ya. Nice chapter, Chickie.
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Neat startoh.
CrimsonGaze chapter 21 . 11/3/2005
That was sad, good chapter though! I wonder, it has been too long since I last played the game and did Fujin really speak like normal people do? I mean it is possible for people to change that in their stories, of course it is but I thought I never heard her say anything the normal way?
Raven-Leigh chapter 21 . 11/3/2005
*wail* Seify-kun! BAKA! *Glares at Seifer, who blinks and leaves puddles in the floor* Mew. Must write more son. *Glomp*
Lady Pyrefly chapter 21 . 11/3/2005
Aw...poor Fujin! This is really getting good. Best chapter yet. Again. Yeah. And I liked the allusion to Angelo, even though I never really liked the dog. *pouts* comming into battle at the most INCONVIENIENT times. grr. anyways, yah. great chapter!

until THE END,

Lady Pyrefly
devianttart chapter 20 . 10/16/2005
Okay, I'm all caught up now.

Still really liking this story. It's funny, though, because somethings are surprising to me that I'm guessing others would already know. The whole story is new to me.
CrimsonGaze chapter 20 . 10/16/2005
Yes a bit short... again. Not to worry though, I still liked it and hope that you continue to write more!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 20 . 10/15/2005
nice bit of transition, which is okay. Does this mean the battle's comming soon? Oh, my dear Seifer, are you you? or is Edea you? I just don't know anymore. Hope this has a happy ending!

until THE END,

Lady Pyrefly
devianttart chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
I found a website with character wrap-ups.

I love this. I really like the character of Funjin. How much of this is "cannon" and how much have you created?
Lady Pyrefly chapter 19 . 10/8/2005
Good chapter. What's gonna happen next? Ooh, Fujin must be so confused, is Seifer, Seifer? Or his he posessed? Update soon!

lady p.
Raven-Leigh chapter 19 . 10/7/2005
o.o Oh.. I like what's unfolding. *Wonders how Seifer is going to right his wrongs* _
CrimsonGaze chapter 19 . 10/6/2005