Reviews for A day in the life
CrimsonGaze chapter 18 . 10/2/2005
Good chapter! A short one yes but it's ok...

Keep 'em coming!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 18 . 10/1/2005
AH! i want the battle scene, i want the battle scene! *is through whining* Good chapter, good updating speed, good Seifer. (love him) I'd write more, but i've gotta run.

~l.p.
Raven-Leigh chapter 17 . 9/29/2005
Oh. Unexpected twist. o_o;; Wha's CONTROLLING HIM? *Snaps him out of it?* Rawr. Nuu.. My Seifer. ._.
Lady Pyrefly chapter 17 . 9/28/2005
*pets poor angsty seifer* Oh, I liked this chapter! I mean, it was all emo and stuff, but still cool. New favorite, as a matter of fact. I also liked the replacment for ch. 16 a lot better too. What's gonna happen to Fujin and Rajin and Seifer now? And, oh yeah, kudos to you for the quick update!

Raven-Leigh chapter 16 . 9/6/2005
*_* I absolutely love this story! You do very well with details, especially in the first part of Fujin's life and getting her GF. Seifer is depicted perfectly..and drool worthily. Heheh. He's the perfect Seifer..I would be his sorceress. *Kitty eyes.*
CrimsonGaze chapter 16 . 8/28/2005
Yeppee, an update! Nice one, though short. Keep it coming!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 16 . 8/27/2005
Oh, poor Seifer! (I love him, as I'm sure you know. _) But mostly poor Fujin. She's getting so much angst out of this, I think the entire Disiplinary Committee need some form of group therapy. _ (enter plotbunnies, stage left) Well, that's all for me. I'm off to the word processor to beat these fic ideas over the head. _

LadyTwist feeling lazy chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Lady P - I'll get there. I figure I'll play with the time line to give myself time to figure out how she reworked her speech patterns.

Glad everybody's enjoying this. Just wish it wasn't turning into "the story that ate my life". LOL
CrimsonGaze chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
Ok! Keep 'em coming!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 15 . 8/5/2005
Aw, that was sort of sweet. In a bittersweet kind of thing, ya know? Poor Fujin, she seems so...lost, I guess. But this is getting really good! *smiles* Hey, but you should do the bit on the way to fighting Ultimacia where Fujin actually talks in complete sentences. That would be cool. Update asap, okay?

Lady Pyrefly chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
No! Not Seifer! I LOVE Seifer! *deep breath* Okay, better now. Hehe. Very good, actually! Despite the whole Seifer thing. _~ Poor Fujin. But you know what? I think I miss Pandemona. The GF was cool. *smiles* Is Fujin gonna get her back? And don't worry about hte updates; this is a good story and it's worth the wait. _

The.Second.Advent chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Like how ya did the captured g.f scene. I kinda don't like Squall, so if you make Fujin kinda hurt him, alot, that would be awesome. Hope you update soon, I'll be reviewing more often.

Much later,

Hyperion
Lady Pyrefly chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
*sigh* I can't wait 'til my sweet 16. ANYWAY, this was cute, although the out of order chapterness did throw me off. But I liked this chapter, even if Fujin is being, like, me-style dumb about guys. I'm glad you updated, but I can't help wondering, what happens next? Update soon, mkay?

CrimsonGaze chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
I believe I like this story so far! Keep it up! :)
Lady Pyrefly chapter 12 . 5/12/2005
aw...poor Fujin! that must have sucked loosing Pandora like that. *sniffle* but oh well. I liked this chapter. _ battle scenes always suck to write, i'm more of a romance/angst writer myself. anyways, if you ever need to check a bit in the game for your story, i suggest you search for a script online. that's what i end up doing usually. anyways, i'm glad you updated! _

70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »