Reviews for A day in the life
Lady Pyrefly chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
Oh, does Miss Fujin have a thing for Seifer? (Seifer, as I'm sure you know, is my hero. Yes, i will say that every time. Thank you for noticing.) So. I liked this chapter, especially when Pandora was talking about men using her like a tool. That's crazy. You know, you should do a chapter (later) on how Fujin felt after Squall took Pandora from her. That'd be cool.

Lady Pyrefly chapter 9 . 4/7/2005
so cute! Pandora was awesome! keep writing.
Lady Pyrefly chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
Kuah! That's so cute! An almost seifuu! _ I'm glad you're inculding my dear Seifer. *fangirl obsessed grin* He's my hero! Kuahh! Anyways, puh-lease update soon. I would have reviewed this sooner, but my pc wouldn't let me open the chapter. *shakes fist* stupid computer.

LadyTwist chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Thanks for the reviews so far! I don't know when I'll stop with this one, just depends on how long Fujin cooperates with me prying around
Lady Pyrefly chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
So cute, Miss Twist. I hope you write more. I think Seifer's getting a little protective of Fujin. How adorable!

Lady Pyrefly chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Hm...does Seifer have something more he'd like to add to Miss Fujin? I'm curious. (big surprise) But I liked this chapter the best so far. _ I hope there's more. If there is, are these little memories going to continue into the game?
calliopium chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
I realise I've already read it and I just forgot to review!

AWESOME! Despite some of the chappie's bein' a little on the short side, but that just adds to the climax, right?

I like this story and I urge you to keep up the good work.

Oh, and happy easter! :) :) :) :)
calliopium chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Wow, a good story so far.

:P

I'll just read the other chappie's now!
Lady Pyrefly chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
Good for Fujin! I, personally, HATE it when people sneak up on me, except I'm not strong enough to break someone's nose. I didn't notice anything wrong with this chapter, so kudos to you! And please include Seifer in a few more chapters. (He's so cool!)

Lady Pyrefly chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
This is cool. There's not many stories about Fujin. Please continue this soon! And is there ever going to be a reason she hears spirits? Hm...reminds me a bit of XHolic (a manga I read) 'cept I like this better. Update soon!

70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5