Reviews for Addicted to You
DE BITCH I AM chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I LOVE IT. IS LUNA GOING TO END UP WITH BLAISE OR RON? UPDATE SOON!
xfictionfanx chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
can't wait to find out what happens please update this story !

]
Jocelyn Blair chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
oh yeah tbc WHEN! it's definately been a while! come on i need to know what happens to them! and what's up with luna,ron,and blaise?
Ambushing Pink Ziploc chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Awsome story so far! I really enjoyed it. I find it amuzing that someone finally realized that the last person you'd everr wnat to or should be interestd in, you are interested in. Buzzar. Well Super story , hope you update soon!

A la Chao

-Elena
NikkiEvans chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Great chapter! Update soon!

Nikki
Embellished chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
It looks like this story will be a lot of fun, especially the Draco/Ginny parts, of course. I'm not sure about Luna being so abrasive, but I'm willing to see where you are going with it.
shalei chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
OMFG. (that's all i have to say) Oh and continue -
Nickel chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Cool
The Lady Luthien chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
I love it! Luna/Zabini was expected but still a surprise! You'll certainly have them together I hope! Very interesting plot twists. I was looking for a good Draco/Ginny before I went to bed. You didn't get to the good parts though!
A Different Life chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
lol!
Ellie chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Interesting so far. I really liked it. Continue on in the next chappy.

From,

Ellie
Nutsaboutremus chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
I really really really like your story - well, basically i love it..it's one of the best, new DG stories I've come across...

One thing unnerves me though - the whole Luna, Ron, Blaise thing...see the thing aboutyour story and the way you have developed the relations between the three of them is that you've made me feel torn between wanting Luna to get together with Blaise and Luna to get together with Ron...

It's a really uncomfortable, this feeling, and I'm feeling very confused right now..almost nauseous..see the thing is if Luna ends up with Blaise (they would make a HOT couple) and Harry ends up with Hermione (From that LOOK seems like it) then Ron's all alone..

And if Ron ends up with Luna (they would make a really CUTE couple), then hot, phenonemal kisser Blaise is all alone..and we just can't have that..we can't waste his wonderful kissing talents..lol..

And if Ron ends up with Hermione, Blaise with Luna, then Harry's all alone..

OH GOD! UPDATE AND RELIEF ME OF THIS NEVERENDING CONFUSION AND AGONY!
A Different Life chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
love it! please update soon!
Eve Granger chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
AWESOME I liked it very much and I cant wait till you post again!

EvE
Palindroame chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
Cool chapter, I can't wait to read more!