Reviews for Don't Speak
Omgawesome chapter 1 . 9/15/2008

that was great, I want it longer though T.T

It's amazing, it won me over as the best sasunaru secks

I've ever read, and not even a 100 words, please right more of this, but longer, I love details, the little ones, like the red marks on his back- OH MY GAWD MAKE MORE! TT
sehne chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Sorry for my very late review, more than 3 years, but I just found it. Such a great story, I really liked it, thanks for sharing this awesome fic. :)
Nayeli chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really liked it this it was really good and i enjoy it reading a lot, great work!:)
Crick118 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
*avoiding homework, so don't blame if I leave a long review* Aw, that's really sweet. God, I love one-shots that are actually good (because heaven forbid someone posts one of /those/). Your story amazes me with it's intricate simplicity. The details, they're just so richly and descriptively...good! God, I'm going to be thinking about this story for the rest fo the day.

Qoftheday: "Yo, where my lala's at?" -BFS
Conflagrationz chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Even though it's short, it's still awesome. (:
amaya-neko chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I really enjoed how beautiful that was.
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Just wanted to tell you that this is one of my favorite one-shots ever. I just to review when I first read it. Hee, sorry. It's been on my favorite's list for a while now. Anyway, I love how you wrote this story. The feelings you give Sasuke and Naruto are really nice. Good job, and I hope you write more SasuNaru soon!

Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Amazingly written.
Scooperchan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
beautiful story
Nekare chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
really good, sweet and with a nice insight.

And who am I kidding? I loved the smut.
XeroKitty chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
You know.. I never read this one, I don't think. How could I have missed it, really? O_o

Excellent work, as to be expected, Kyuubi-chan! _ I love how you focus on the characters intensity and interaction toward one another. You also mention their opposites, and bring them out, which I absolutely love. *hearts that concept; has no idea why*

I could see this being a continuation of "Down". :D A very happy continuation, in which poor Naruto isn't so damned confused. XD

Yay for random drabbleness! You're influencing me, swear to kami. o_o
esskay chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
O. Wow. The description-ness is incredible! _ All the big fancy words... XD Excellent job! I'm adding you to my favourite authors list now... Bwaa~
Fractured Dreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
aw!how sweet! that is cool, i love it! well done!
sodesne ON HAITUS chapter 1 . 3/24/2005