Reviews for Handles
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I loved your story! It was really touching and well written. Good idea, too- Great job!
Lori2279 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I've read this story a few hundred times and every time I do, I just love it more and more.
aliross33 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I think this story calls for the biggest collective "aw!" ever uttered.
purebristles chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This was very touching. I love the little insights that you gave into Luke's dad and his childhood. But I just can't really see Luke doing the public proposal thing, you know? But what do I know? I don't live in Stars Hollow. He might go for it after all. :) On the other hand, I can *so* see Luke throwing the older Gilmores out of the hospital just to protect Lorelai. Great work!
Erin Kaye Hashet chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
What an absolutely beautiful story. The emotion and characterization are perfect. You really got inside Luke's head, and you got straight to the emotion of the situation without being sappy. I can't wait to see what else you'll write. Keep it up, and I hope you write more than just fanfic! (By the way, did you know you don't accept anonymous reviews?)
gilmorefan1200 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
i loved that story so much cuz it was sad and happy a good mix
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
that, my dear friend, is a truely great peice of writing! its incredible, have yoiu ever thought as a career as an author? you should. its outstanding!
witchofnovember chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
You suck. You made me cry at work.

Besutiful. Just beautiful.
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That was so awesome! I loved Luke kicking down the door. And I had little tears in my eyes at the end. I think you caught Luke very well.
ecouteuse chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Thanks so much, everyone - your reviews are greatly appreciated. I almost didn't post this one and if it weren't for my beta readers, I probably wouldn't have. (I was worried it really sucked.)

The rainbow part of the story really happened to me when I was 12 and going fishing with my dad. But the rest (the handles) was all made up.
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
oh my gosh this is so good did you come up with teh rainbow and handles things on your own if so you are amazing let me know!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
You got me crying there! It really sounds like something Lorelai would do and would go completely wrong! This is written perfectly, and the handles thing, so beautiful! You really really did an amazing job here!
LorelaiAkaCoffeeAddict chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
OMG! That is such a sweet story! So well written! I just love it!
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
This was so, so beautiful, it made me cry.

I really loved it. Your characterization is so spot-on, it's amazing.
coolhandluke chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I absolutely loved it. I read all three of your stories and they were all terrific. This one even made me cry it was so good. I hope you write more stories. I will look forward to reading them. :)