Reviews for Behind the Isolation
Kuwabara lover112 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This is really bad. Have you ever actually seen Yu Yu Hakusho?
Lathya chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I like your story. What's your quizilla name so I can find your fics there?
crazyloverofboys chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
KEEP WRITING!
Lathya chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
The island Hiei grew up on is a floating ice island, just a bunch of mountians and a small village. Hiei did land in a river and was raised by bandits that later abandoned him when he was older. Also Hiei was abandoned by the koorimes on the day he was born. Just wanted to tell you so you had the right info. It's a fanfic the information is always changing. I once found a fic, not on this site, and the author didn't even know about Hiei's past and didn't mention Yukina or the koorimes at all. He also, apparently, Hiei doesn't have a Jagan, in that fic at least. Anyway, great chapter. I can see Hiei and Rei went thru a lot. Plz update soon.

Ja ne
Lathya chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Ok. I really like this story, it has a very good plot line. HieiOC fics are the best. However, Boton has pink EYES and light blue hair, not pink hair. There are several numbers in random places throughout your fic and some numbers actually part of the story, which you should write out otherwise it looks childish. Also, Rei seems a little hyper, you might want to mellow her out a little bit. And try to explain things a little more, it's a little confucing because there is very little information provided for the readers. But, I do like the fic these are just a few things to improve on. Just make sure you reread your chapters before you update.

Ja ne
Serendipitists chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
that was hard to figure out but i figured it out it was good