Reviews for Trouble With a Capital T
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aw, they do care. (It's just that they will never, ever, ever admit it. Especially not Ed.)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww...not even a little incident happened...
myathestoryteller chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
wtf? they were supposed to snuggle under the blanket together! and then roy was supposed to do something inapropriate. and ed was suposed to blush but give in. i suck at writing yaoi
it's simply me chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
humor indeed. that made me 'lol' so to say XD
CendrithePyroQueen chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
lol " bullshit"
redmustarddd chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I love it! It's great! )
Leopardus Pardalis chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ha ha ha! Gods, you're awful, (but in a good way). Setting us up for blanket scenario fluff, just to let us down. Very humorous!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
...That's it? No the usual cliched "had to share a blancket"? Aw...I was looking forward to it...;.;
JoriWinter chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Heh. I couldn't help it, I loved this. I read another blanketfic for FMA, and it was like most usually are (except with a spectator, Al in the corner) and it's nice to see an almost-parody of them.

And yet, it's so short, and it's humor, and the characterization works too. You rock.
wellduh chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
...-_-; Man, I loved it!
Kushiro chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Haha! love the way they behave, has to be the most practical blanketfic I've ever read. and amusing too!
Rosalba de Lagenay chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Hey, I didn't think anyone wrote FMA Shack stories .

"The Ubiquitous Canadian Shack - every fandom should have one." -Terri

Seriously, they're hilarious, you should go look at the site, you'll probably know at least one of the fandoms -
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I was wary about reading this, but was in the mood for a good FMA fic, and I knew you could deliver that. So I read it. And, wow, that was an abrupt ending. But was good. _ Maybe you could include this in a longer story, it would be a good scene.
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Kinda cute in a way. Liked it.

I'm putting you on my favorite author's list mostly for the stories I've read on your lj.

Anime Monster