Reviews for Secrets will out
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Hmm...perhaps young Harry should have a full name that in someway honours "all" of his parents (Lily, James, Siris and Severus) there must be names used by all of the families. As all pureblood families are related, so there must be common names between the Potters, Black and Snape/Prince?

Severus does seem a little bit more than usually tolerate of Remus, during the revelations of the truth and finally getting Harry from the Dursleys. I do hope that both Severus and Remus find a way to reap revenge upon the Dursleys?

I'm guessing that Harry will have to be reintroduced to Hogwarts as a new will be interesting to see how the non-appearance of Harry Potter when the school restarts. I think Severus just might be more accepting of Severus as his father, especially if he trys not to frighten the badly abused child. If Severus shows a willingness to accept Harry, and not hurt him, manipulate him, then I think he might try to trust him. After all Severus might have been unpleasant during potions classes, and keeping him alive...he never actually lied to him.
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Personally I'm glad that Severus isn't going to immediately go fluffy upon first properly meeting his heir as otherwise he wouldn't be true to himself. It certainly will be a very interesting meeting though, especially in light of just who has made Harry their heir's...hmm, I bet he'll look very interesting too.
Written-Not Heard chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
oh my lord

this is absolutely genius!

you must continue too good to stop
starreader-unknown chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
Great story

Please update soon. I can't wait to read more of this story and see harrys reaction. Will you be changing his name now that he is a potter-snape-blacl -whateveer his mother was?
inactiveaccount1234567 chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Great story, I've really enjoyed reading it, and I hope you update soon. I noticed that your Harry and my Harry have a lot in common even though the stories are totally differant. As far as names I always liked Adrian for Snapes son, but I also like Riley, but whatever you chose to name him will be fine.
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Well, I'm liking it so far! )
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
please please please update and make it soon great story! please update.
mumimeanjudy chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
I was really glad to see an update - had almost given up. Reuben means "Behold, a son".
roboticruth chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
love it

update soon

name harry Shadoe or Shadow

update soon
amis1975 chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
I really like your story. What with the name. I really liked Zachary from the original Severeritus-story by Severitus, because short you could later on still call him "hary".
Shea chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
Well, you made Harry's condition seem quite extreme. Being of the same height as an eleven-year-old is such a radical thing that he either must pretend to be years younger than he is or then must admit his abuse or some kind of illness to all once the school year begins. And if he's really that fragile, Snape must be really careful around him: there's not much chance for arguments and confrontations.

Up till now, this fic has been quite original. Unfortunately, you obviously plan to have the usual elaborate charade and conceal Harry's true identity from the rest of the school. I've personally always loved the stories in which Harry's past becomes general knowledge to the whole school. Dumbledore could even base some of his tactics based on the fact that Harry is the heir to three pureblood families. Together with the revelation about Tom Riddle's origins it might gain him new allies from the more ambigious Death Eaters.
Slytherins Rock chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
I have an idea Damion tobias or Alexander! they are the best names. salazar is just horrible and used to often so are the others i suppose.
spinnerofdark chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
Dumbledor is an itiot. And was it just me or was Snapr being really shallow? Yayy my line wouln't die out, it's understandable, but I think it's kinda shallow.
jahacopo2221 chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Excellent story so far. One of the better "Severitus" stories that I've read-and believe me, I've read a bunch. The characters seem to be more true to life than most stories. So far, you don't have Snape going all soft and mushy at the drop of a hat. The one problem I see with your story is that it hasn't been updated since July. Please say that you haven't abandoned it! Please! Update again soon!
lycanthropeVl chapter 1 . 12/14/2005