Reviews for China garden Harry Potter cross over
CrazyPsychoStalkerChild chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Im excited to see what will happen later, the beginning is awesome and a perfect length.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Hmm...this is interesting. Can't wait for the next update.
Igerne chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Hi! Your story is really intreguiging. I was wondering if you'd let me help you beta (edit) it- at least until you get spell check. I've HUGE fan of both Harry Potter and The China Garden.

Even if you don't want help, I can't wait to see where you're going with this story. Hermione/Draco seems a little unlikely with the new HBP canon. Good luck and keep up the good work.
CattyCat chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
pretty good. very funny. i'm still wondering where this story will go, but i'm sure that you'll think of something. this story is rated m, so are you going to have hermione and draco get together or do something more with clare and mark? i still don't necessarily like the hermione and draco match up, but this seems to be a good story so far. keep going!
Meg chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Please continue this! I love China Garden, as well as Harry Potter. I'd be totally interested in seeing how you could make them work together. I think you should consider making this chapter longer, maybe with more about The Trio's reaction to the letter. They don't seem to be as... excited as I would picture them after recieving news like that. I hope you continue with this fic!

Meghan
CattyCat chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
it's an interesting beginning. i do wonder where you'll make it go, update soon and maybe try to make your chapters a little longer.
Lady of the Raven chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Well, I'm interested to see where this one will go. It'll be even better once you get spell check. Longer chapters would also be nice. This was such a great book! I'm so glad it now has it's own category! I'm working on a one-sjhot for it now.