Reviews for Unbelievable Bloodline
SexiiFoxii chapter 9 . 11/7
i really enjoyed this fanfic and im sorry for your loss, i hope youll get through with it and be strong ! .
Shinan7 chapter 9 . 9/6
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My condolences to you and your family. :(
It's alright if you don't feel like writing, there's no pressure from me. Just write when you're up to it.
I just found your story, so this is my first review. I wanted to say I really enjoyed reading it and will be waiting patiently for the future chapters.
I would suggest that you place your A/N at the end of the chapters though, they disrupt the flow of the story when they appear in the middle of it :)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 8/13
Sesshomaru?! Awesome! I didn't expect that. :)
OK I understand your situation and will be able to wait for the next chapter of this story
emily chapter 9 . 4/4
you should take a rest, i hope you feel better and write again but don't be sorry for something that's not ur fault.
dzejnii chapter 2 . 3/31
Hi, interesting fic, I just finished reading 2nd chapter, but one thing is really bugging me.

There is a HUGE difference between emptying a bowl and emtying a bowel. And the second one should definitely not be done in the kitchen :)

Thanks, continue being awesome.
nekosmegitsune chapter 9 . 3/29
I am so sorry to hear your dad passed away. I send my condolences to you and your family.
Sanasuke chapter 9 . 3/28
I know exactly how you feel my dad had passed away also. He died January 6 2015. So take as long as you need. Do not let others try to rush or pressure you into finishing your stories.
suntan140 chapter 9 . 3/28
Sorry for your loss
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 3/19
wow i just finished reading this for like the 6th time and i still wish to read more. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS! it has been over 2 years closing in on 2 and 1/2 years since the last update or Author's note. PLEASE dont let this be abandoned!
SD3322 chapter 9 . 1/27
When will the next chapter come out? I would love to keep on reading more.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Please update soon!
kaze chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Chimera Raver chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
great story i love it so far _
yanvy chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Plz update I wanna read this story more!