Reviews for Unbelievable Bloodline
kayleefield2018 chapter 9 . 5/20/2019
More please that was such a cliffhanger
Suouchan chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
Hiya!

Nice stories that you have here (I read the eyeshield 21 just before)!

I just realy really would have liked the ra** disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter... If you put one somewhere and I missed it then just ignore my remark!

See ya, and keep going
Suouchan
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you write more when you feel better. Your story is amazing.
mtsdimayuga10 chapter 9 . 3/20/2017
Sorry for the lost my dear
sgriffin730 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
sorry for your loss may inspiration find you again
Nat chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Please continue the story!
SexiiFoxii chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
i really enjoyed this fanfic and im sorry for your loss, i hope youll get through with it and be strong ! .
Shinan7 chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My condolences to you and your family. :(
It's alright if you don't feel like writing, there's no pressure from me. Just write when you're up to it.
I just found your story, so this is my first review. I wanted to say I really enjoyed reading it and will be waiting patiently for the future chapters.
I would suggest that you place your A/N at the end of the chapters though, they disrupt the flow of the story when they appear in the middle of it :)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Sesshomaru?! Awesome! I didn't expect that. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
OK I understand your situation and will be able to wait for the next chapter of this story
emily chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
you should take a rest, i hope you feel better and write again but don't be sorry for something that's not ur fault.
dzejnii chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Hi, interesting fic, I just finished reading 2nd chapter, but one thing is really bugging me.

There is a HUGE difference between emptying a bowl and emtying a bowel. And the second one should definitely not be done in the kitchen :)

Thanks, continue being awesome.
nekosmegitsune chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
I am so sorry to hear your dad passed away. I send my condolences to you and your family.
Kpop Bias chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
I know exactly how you feel my dad had passed away also. He died January 6 2015. So take as long as you need. Do not let others try to rush or pressure you into finishing your stories.
suntan140 chapter 9 . 3/28/2015