Reviews for Unbelievable Bloodline
emily chapter 9 . 4/4
you should take a rest, i hope you feel better and write again but don't be sorry for something that's not ur fault.
dzejnii chapter 2 . 3/31
Hi, interesting fic, I just finished reading 2nd chapter, but one thing is really bugging me.

There is a HUGE difference between emptying a bowl and emtying a bowel. And the second one should definitely not be done in the kitchen :)

Thanks, continue being awesome.
nekosmegitsune chapter 9 . 3/29
I am so sorry to hear your dad passed away. I send my condolences to you and your family.
Sanasuke chapter 9 . 3/28
I know exactly how you feel my dad had passed away also. He died January 6 2015. So take as long as you need. Do not let others try to rush or pressure you into finishing your stories.
suntan140 chapter 9 . 3/28
Sorry for your loss
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 3/19
wow i just finished reading this for like the 6th time and i still wish to read more. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS! it has been over 2 years closing in on 2 and 1/2 years since the last update or Author's note. PLEASE dont let this be abandoned!
SD3322 chapter 9 . 1/27
When will the next chapter come out? I would love to keep on reading more.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Please update soon!
kaze chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
PLZ! CONTINUEEEE!
Chimera Raver chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
great story i love it so far _
yanvy chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Plz update I wanna read this story more!
LunaTime chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
More please MORE!
the white bear chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
I love this story it amazing so far I hope when he gets back to the hidden leaf village he stat shirtless it would be cool to see or rather the imagine the faces when they see the way he's changed and the tattoos was amazing love the little x over you did to..
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Please update quickly! I really like this story!
dreamlessnightswish chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
i cant wait to read another chapter from this story