Reviews for I Know How the Moon Feels Now
Jessie S chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Cool dude. Just the right amount of what makes a good story. Nicely done.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I like how you ended this, she knew how the moon felt now, it was very proper for the story.

NewSalemWitch chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I love your work. First you make me cry like a baby with Daddy's Lullabye, and now you've made me smile like some kind of hopeless romantic. (And I'm not. I might walk around with my head in the clouds all day, but when it comes to romance, I tend to respond with something like, "Love means nothing. That's why I went to tennis camp." _~)

My first reaction to the ending was one of those happy little, "Aw"s. I love how you had an actual theme and carried it throughout the fic, and how her views of the moon changed and left me with this peaceful smile, and the feeling that, yeah, there are things that suck, but it'll be okay.
MikaSono chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
aw, that was so CUTE!

mika-chan -_-
JulieMRose989 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Man that was good! It was so sweet and Romantic too. Goodness though Kagome sure was being a bitch to Inu Yasha for a while! umm there was one thing that hurt my brain in this what is a "one-shot". I just started going on this website in the beggining of June and that term is completley Foreign to me!
Cushira chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was so *sniff* kawaii!

I love all of your stories!

You're definately on my favorites list!

Can you read some of my fics, and help me become as good as you?

Keep on writing Inu/Kag fanfics! You rock!
Kokari chapter 1 . 5/29/2005

Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
That was a sweet one shot _.
Patukum-chan chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Beautiful. Four chocolates for beauty!
Deiety of sorow chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
that was so cute,* smiles gently *

*sighs hapily *
baby-kagome chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
it was cute. i actually printed it. hehehe.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
O SO cute! I like one shots like this! In fact i think one shots are great cause some writers dont know how tpo update like me! lol! More inu one shots pleezze
tatayoung chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
that was so cute u sould rite more like that but with more chapters
Starlight-Illusion chapter 1 . 3/30/2005